JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Secretly feeding cum
Page: of 1  
Got-A-Grip Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2016-10-27
curious
Who has secretly fed someone cum. Like in the milk jug or anything else. Let me know. I need ideas. My wife won't swallow and she needs this!!!
42 y/o curious male from the mid Atlantic. KiK: got_a_grip
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I have this, uh, friend who was infatuated with a married coworker. Picture a well-tanned, late-40s brunette of vaguely Italian/French heritage. Always dressed exquisitely. Flashy jewelry. Highest of heels. Great legs. Spectacular rack. Permanent smile. Curvy hips.

She drank coffee from the same large white mug every day, one that had been used for years and was permanently stained brown inside. The office was small, so people left their cups and dishes in the dish drainer after washing them at the end of the day. Everyone made fun of the yellowish-brown stain inside her mug.

Well, late one Friday evening, my friend was working by himself at the office on a special project when he was struck by an urge to jerk a quick load to clear his mind and get back to work. Then he thought of something very, very wicked: He could drop his own CoffeeMate creamer into his coworker's mug and let it dry over the weekend. His pearly addition would be camouflaged by the stain.

On Monday morning, my friend was in the kitchen when she poured herself a cup of coffee. The bonus just melted right into the java as she stirred cream and sugar into it. As she lifted the mug to her red lipstick and took a big pull, my friend felt his pants get just a little bit tighter.

That's the only time my friend ever did something like that, and, yes, he has read the news stories about people being arrested, so he hasn't tried it again. But he really enjoys this deviant memory.
Open to interesting ideas
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
Sure there was a case a little while back where some dude had been cumming in his colleague's water bottle for years before she cottoned on. Moral, it can be fun but there are ways and means.
Unregistered ?

On one hand: it sounds like fun.

On the other hand: if something happens
to the other person, just remember that
DNA does not lie.
klak Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2016-03-10
41 year old from Oakland, CA
I seem to recall a video on efukt showing a guy doing this to tons of girls but can't find it now...
Unregistered ?

Had a wank at a female colleagues desk one night and rubbed some of the cum into a jar of white hand cream she had.
pussyxxx Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2016-11-21
44 year old bisexual
edluvsbras said:
Had a wank at a female colleagues desk one night and rubbed some of the cum into a jar of white hand cream she had.

not very nice
Unregistered ?

My adopted younger sister. We became sexually active around her 12 and my 15-16. She would give me handjobs and we would make out and she had me eat her out and she sucked me off a few times. So I chose to jerk off to her while she slept and would cum on her. Her face, hair, hands, breasts, neck, lips, ass, stomach, etc. I managed to get her with her mouth open and hand a partial load go into her mouth. As well, I would jerk and cum on her toothbrush and into her toothpaste.
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
Got-A-Grip said:
Who has secretly fed someone cum. Like in the milk jug or anything else. Let me know. I need ideas. My wife won't swallow and she needs this!!!
Never have. And never would.
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Secretly feeding cum