JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public wanking
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

I have a tracksuit with the pocket opened up,I love wearing them as I am able to play when ever I get the urge.I like walking into town stroking as I go thinking it was people I am passing that are doing it for me. I have even cum while doing this getting the cum on the inside thigh and as I walk it gets rubbed in. Would love someone to put there hand in and do it for me.
Add a reply Quote this post
scotstiger28 Amateur Jackinchatter

233 posts since 2015-10-08
36 year old curious from Stirlingshire
Public toilets thats my favourite place nothing hotter than someone watch or sitting in a cubicle stroking hard and fast making sure there is plenty of noise
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
usedpantieslove Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2016-06-04
42 year old bisexual
public toilets for me, just at the urinal jo is so dam hot
luv2cum71 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2016-08-17
53 year old curious from england
Wish I had courage to do this !
Unregistered ?

I used to go to the public restroom in a large hotel on my lunch break and shoot a load off. It was awesome. I only got caught once and he was watching though the crack in the door.
Unregistered ?

Love to wank in toilets, bus shelters and buses, parks, laybys and car parks, cinemas and love it under a large coat whilst walking down the street. Kik name is WankerHusband
Unregistered ?

I love doing this stuff too. I pretty much play with myself thru my pocket everywhere - at school, the library, movies, restaurants and food places, the mall and shopping, in cars, on public transportation, everywhere I can. I usually let the cum go in my underwear.
Unregistered ?

oh yeah love the feeling of walking around afterwards in cummy underwear, always gets me going for round 2
Unregistered ?

Love being naked waist down in a public place.

User posted image

http://ukwankclub.hotviber.com/
Unregistered ?

Luv public jerking. Used to visit xxx movies and jo openly while just about everyone else did the same. I also had a public park where there were hidden trails. Guys did all kinds of stuff there and I even jacked at the pic nic tables. Then there was the nude beach. Had a secluded area where anything went.
Unregistered ?

Once, on a trip back from a bachelor party, I was badly hungover and really horny, but couldn't do anything about it because I was stuck in airplanes or in the airport all day. At one layover though, while waiting on a delayed flight, I decided I couldn't take it anymore and headed for the toilets for a sneaky release. It was busy, but I ducked into an empty stall that was private except for a foot-high gap at the bottom. Already hard, I lowered my pants, sat down, and began stroking my dick.

Although my plan was to catch my sperm in a wad of toilet paper, I started cumming too soon and didn't make it in time. All my pent up seed, thick and white, was splashing in jets on the floor by my feet. I knew that everyone would be able to see it under the door, but I also couldn't stop cumming.

Finally I finished, and hastily, clumsily, I did my best to mop up all the semen without attracting too much attention. Then I got the hell out of there!
Unregistered ?

I've used public restrooms many times. Once I had someone watch me through the crack of the door. I usually do it in my car while driving or in a parking lot.
Unregistered ?

regularly enjoy a wank in the garden, does that count??
scrumbo69 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2008-07-07
curious from Northamptonshire UK
I've wanked in public toilets but quite frankly they are generally so smelly, it just puts me off. Best place for a public wank is in the local park where I'm hidden by trees but can still see what's happening. Bit of a risk but there you go.
Unregistered ?

I like public toilets. Parks, and rest areas. Seen so many cocks there. Stroked many times.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public wanking