JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pissing in the ocean - a private pleasure
Page: of 1  
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I was recently on vacation in the Pacific, and while enjoying the waves a little ways out, realized I had to pee.

I enjoy pee play at home, but rarely have time to indulge. Here I was in the ocean, and a good distance from anyone else.

So I let a hot stream of piss go while chest deep in the water, and it was even more sensual than I was expecting, for a few reasons:

1. Being upright in the water, my (shaved) cock and balls were bobbing around nicely inside my loose swim trunks.

2. The swim trunks held the hot cloud of piss in for awhile, so I enjoyed the feeling much more than just letting go in the shower or peeing directly on myself above water.

3. I could hold my hand over it and feel the hot stream move around as my cock floated.

4. I could look at hot bodies on the beach as I did this in public.

Over the next hour in the water, I did this four more times! Usually I go a long time between pisses, but it was like my body wanted to take full advantage of the situation!

I suppose this is a small pleasure, but a rare one, and the best solo piss experience I've ever had! I'd love to have followed up by jerking off, but I wasn't far enough away to do it without appearing obvious.

Just wanted to share a horny, sensuous experience!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Got-A-Grip Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2016-10-27
curious
I've pissed in the ocean a million times and never thought about this. This is fucking hot and sexy. Thank you. Now I can't wait to take a trip to the ocean.
42 y/o curious male from the mid Atlantic. KiK: got_a_grip
scrumbo69 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2008-07-07
curious from Northamptonshire UK
Ha this is something that I really enjoy! I was recently on a cruise that stopped in the Bahamas and so enjoyed a good swim in the sea. I soon realised it was pretty difficult to see what was happening below the surface so I slipped off my swim shorts and enjoyed some nudie time in the sea, including a nice pee!
uk_sharethefun Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2011-09-20
52 year old male from Hereford/W Mids/Wales - freq London/Essex
Always love having a pee on the sea. And slipping off my swimmers under the water and letting my tackle free. Male nudity is great and to be enjoyed.
PM me for details of UK Wankers group on Telegram
Unregistered ?

Pissing under water always feels great and naughty when other people are around grin so nice and warm
bater96 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2017-02-25
68 year old from East Coast
I'm not turned on by pissing but have a question for those that do:

I hang out with a guy at the beach who stands at the water's edge and takes a piss while I'm in the water. I don't know if he's looking for a reaction from me or if I should just turn away and ignore it. Does he want me to watch? LOL
He could just as easily wait until he's in the water to take a piss like I do; so I guess he must find it exciting or arousing.
Masturbation: It's fun and healthy for you
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pissing in the ocean - a private pleasure