JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you ever wish your wife would cheat ?
Page: of 6   next > 
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
My wife is classy sexy and loyal . She has a night out on Saturday and I know she wouldn't do anything but I secretly want her to.

I wish a guy would chat her up and have sex with her or even for her to snog a girl

Does anyone else fantasise about this ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yes all the time but I'd like to take things further and Fucking her after someone else has
Jackinmad1978 Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2016-09-11
64 year old bisexual male from Uk north east England
I often have a wank over the story she tells me about her and a work colleague in the car after a works Xmas party. One day she says she made it up to get me hard then she says no it did happen . Cock teaser or what. I hope it did happen though
PantyPincher Amateur Jackinchatter

449 posts since 2014-10-19
53 year old curious male from Dumfries, Scotland
I love listening to the stories about my wife and her past boyfriends. There was only 3 before me. I honestly wish there had been more.
She's too loyal and too trustworthy. She would never cheat.
She never got up to anything kinky but just hearing about times when she was fucked keeps me wanking for ages !!!
Discord or Kik me: pantypincher.

Jackinmad1978 said:
I often have a wank over the story she tells me about her and a work colleague in the car after a works Xmas party. One day she says she made it up to get me hard then she says no it did happen . Cock teaser or what. I hope it did happen though

Do tell ...
silversilver Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2012-08-17
47 year old
Mine did
They just want the cock....

I'll private msg you later. I'm off out now
bim4biform Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-06-11
curious
My ex wife cheated several times... she told me about the first time. I simply realised when she did the other times. Sex was always amazing when she came home after "working late". It can be humiliating and hurtful ... but definitely such a turn on. She was also very open about men she had had before me... I have got an erection thinking about her. Im sure there are lots of men who respond in the same way as I did / do. The more detail the more erotic,
Discreet and open minded
bim4biform Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-06-11
curious
My ex wife cheated several times... she told me about the first time. I simply realised when she did the other times. Sex was always amazing when she came home after "working late". It can be humiliating and hurtful ... but definitely such a turn on. She was also very open about men she had had before me... I have got an erection thinking about her. Im sure there are lots of men who respond in the same way as I did / do. The more detail the more erotic,
Discreet and open minded
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Cheat? No. But have a fling now and then? I'm absolutely OK with it.

We've had that conversation before. My position is, I don't care if she has some physical fun as long as her heart belongs to me.

I don't believe she has, but then again, I don't ask (and neither does she). I love my wife, and she loves me, and that's all that matters. We've been together 25 years.
Open to interesting ideas

Apart from some swapping ( always with the same couple ) I think this is the only time she went with another bloke

Definitely !

More detail please ...
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
FLscribe said:
Cheat? No. But have a fling now and then? I'm absolutely OK with it.

We've had that conversation before. My position is, I don't care if she has some physical fun as long as her heart belongs to me.

I don't believe she has, but then again, I don't ask (and neither does she). I love my wife, and she loves me, and that's all that matters. We've been together 25 years.

Exact same thing with my wife and I. She doesn't want me fucking around on her, but knows I have in the past. I have told her she is free to have sex with anyone she wants as long as she tells me about it. Been together 22 years, married 20.

More stories ???
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
My first wife would have an easier time getting off with people she didn't know, so she would go out, get tipsy, meet some guy and end up sucking a guy off or fucking him.

At first, I was pretty angry, but then when I realized that she wasn't looking for a partner (and just looking to get off), I encouraged it. Maybe she felt guilty, but she'd always fuck me like crazy when she got home.

I got to like it. Told her that I was fine with it, as long as she played safe, and to get off as much as she wanted.

Marriage died for unrelated reasons, but it was pretty hot while it lasted. I would always get horny when she went out

One time we were out together and I could tell she liked a guy we knew. I pulled her aside and told her to suck him off and that I was cool with it. Hottest night out together.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you ever wish your wife would cheat ?