JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » sister in law
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

cant stop thinking about fucking wifes sister stephany. anybody else have a thing for sis in laws. something about it that realy turns me on. id rather fuck her than a better looking celeb for some reason.

pm to chat over pics
Add a reply Quote this post
usedpantieslove Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2016-06-04
42 year old bisexual
its the tabbo thing also fucking sisters, she older or younger than your wife?
i fucked my gf sis
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

shes 4 years older, shes 34. luv to get my hands on the slut. wanna see how she handles a big cock pounding her.
allthingshorny Skilled Jackinchatter

723 posts since 2011-06-17

my absolute favourite wank target..and i have 3 to choose from..one 47 ..one 40 and the other 36..all different in body shape and looks...love to chat with others into same..maybe share pics, phone etc
phone is good for you
jazza077 Professional Jackinchatter

1133 posts since 2016-03-17
46 year old bisexual male
Love to fuck my sister in law, Mid 30s with massive tits
ggharris Amateur Jackinchatter

276 posts since 2015-06-13
bisexual
My wife is 40 and his sister is 44 and a fitness fanatic, the tightest body I know and an ass to die for. Both are slim and dark haired, where my wife and eye end up having sex after looking at her sisters bikini photos.... yes I have dropped hints before, but a 3 some is my fantasy
FaggotFredCUMPIG Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2016-11-01
58 year old bisexual from Somewhere over the rainbow! in NORTH CAROLINA
allthingshorny said:
my absolute favourite wank target..and i have 3 to choose from..one 47 ..one 40 and the other 36..all different in body shape and looks...love to chat with others into same..maybe share pics, phone etc

I have three as well that I would love to fuck. One is close to 60 but looks and has the body of a thirty year old. She is a school music teacher, that has short blonde hair, a nice tight body with smaller tits and a nice hard ass. One is 52 that looks a lot like Lauren Bacall, with dark brown hair, full plug lips and com fuck me eyes. She has tig ole bitties that I would just love to put my face in-between and " blblblblblbMOTORBOATblblblb" then stick my hard cock between and fuck the shit out of them. Also has a nice curvy ass that needs some loving as well. The third is 48-49 that is prim and proper but still HOT as hell, with tight body, medium size tits but hard to get ass! They all look like like they should be in their 20s or 30s, but none as HOT as my wife. 47 year old half Korean/half American that looks 19-20 at best. Long dark thick hair that cascades down her back almost to her AMAZING ASS, one that should be molded in stone and put in a museum. Nice firm 38DD Boobies with not to dark, not to light areolas with big nipples in them. Nice tight body that I love to hold and her skin is so soft it feels like clouds. And her pussy, OH MY GAWD, nice and tight and smells and taste like nothing you have ever had before. Everytime I go down on her it's like the first time. I get a whiff and go crazy. It is intoxicating. Now I'm getting a hard on and am going to have to do so without about this, so gotta go. I'm going to jack off and think about fucking all of them at the same time!!
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
Malnar Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2016-03-06
58 year old curious from Illinois, USA
I fucked my ex-wife's sister once. We were stilled married, she knew we were having issues and one night it just happened. It was fabulous! Was tempted a few times to use it to piss her off after we divorced but decided to not put the sis-in-law in a touchy spot.
Hornylad123 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2016-01-19
32 year old
I wish i could fuck my sister in law, so tempting
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
Malnar said:
I fucked my ex-wife's sister once. We were stilled married, she knew we were having issues and one night it just happened. It was fabulous! Was tempted a few times to use it to piss her off after we divorced but decided to not put the sis-in-law in a touchy spot.

My sis in law is awesome. 4ft 11 size 4 32C tits, wife's work mate is pretty good fuck toocockcockwink
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Unregistered ?

My sis in law is a disgusting pig!
donhagen Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2012-07-04
46 year old curious male
Cflo said:
My sis in law is a disgusting pig!

mine too. but a long time ago she did artsy b&w topless modeling that she thought the family wouldn't find out about, and you bet your ass i jacked off to her.
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
donhagen said:
mine too. but a long time ago she did artsy b&w topless modeling that she thought the family wouldn't find out about, and you bet your ass i jacked off to her.

Lol ! Wanna see those pics
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
My sister in law is not what I'd call attractive, but she has a no-nonsense yet fun personality that I like. She has been divorced and single for many years, and I have imagined my wife feeling sorry for her and asking me to give her a good seeing to!

I can picture her telling me what she wants and asking me to just fuck her good and hard, and that she'd have a loud and noisy orgasm. I haven't jerked off to this yet, but definitely will be soon....
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

If anyone wants to trade pics or take part in some edging with me now to my sis n law, feel free to message me!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » sister in law