JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » any guys into showing off underwear?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I wondered if there were other guys like me who like showing off their underwear? In particular it gets me horny and makes me want to jack off. I like to find ways to show off my underwear in public. I leave my zipper open alot, that is a good way as I can pretend it is an accident. I also have some white and thin, light-colored trousers and shorts that are see thru. I have even arranged so my trousers "accidentally" fall in public to expose my underwear. Any other guys do things like this?
Add a reply Quote this post
obgmike Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2014-08-01
64 year old bisexual from Colorado
showoffboy4u said:
I wondered if there were other guys like me who like showing off their underwear? In particular it gets me horny and makes me want to jack off. I like to find ways to show off my underwear in public. I leave my zipper open alot, that is a good way as I can pretend it is an accident. I also have some white and thin, light-colored trousers and shorts that are see thru. I have even arranged so my trousers "accidentally" fall in public to expose my underwear. Any other guys do things like this?

I'll sometimes not wear a belt even if I need one, so the top of my undies show. (Not like the kids wear with their pants halfway down their butt).

Oh and BTW, I got a boner just reading what you like to do, because I like getting a glimpse of other guys undies too.
See my nude pics on Flickr.https://www.flickr.com/photos/123925767@N02/
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » any guys into showing off underwear?