JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking off with a friend
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
I wish I had a jackoff buddy. I haven't done anything like that for 15 years. My ex and I were swingers and I jacked off while he was fucking my wife and his wife watched me. I sure miss those days!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My jacking off with a male friend was limited to just one time. We were about 15 and I was sleeping over at his house one Saturday night, in twin beds. As we were getting ready for bed, he flat out asked me if I wanted to jerkoff. I guess we both did it, but we were always alone. He reached over and gripped my cock and I did the same to him.
We only stroked a few times, before he took over jacking himself as I did mine too. Within only a couple minutes we both shot our loads and wiped off with a face cloth.

Some years later with my 1st wife Fran, we joined a nudist club about an hour from our house, and after we got so know some of the other couples, we found that there was little or no open sex in public at the club, but it was another story in the privacy of their trailers or tents. We hooked up with another couple that while they told us that they will not fuck us, they were certainly glad to jack and jill with them, if were interested in doing the same. So on at least two visits to the club with them, we watched the gals jill each other, while us guys jacked off with the girls watching us. With that 1st wife and my 2nd wife Bibi, a few years later on, we had many mutual masturbation sessions, where we both loved to watch our mates orgasm and shoot for us.
Dickguy
cravin Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2009-05-20
61 year old bisexual from South Florida
Smith9116 said:
So quick update. We didnt go last weekend but we will be going this weekend. My friend said he wanted to go nude again. He said it was fun. He even told me he is going to shave his pubes before we go so his cock lools nice. This time i think iam going to get a few drinks in both of us and get hard and start stroking and playing with myself and see how it goes.

Got to know how it went I bet you had a blast so to speak. Tell us more
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
cravin said:
Got to know how it went I bet you had a blast so to speak. Tell us more

If he was a little shy about his dick be smaller than yours, maybe he has heard that shaving your pubes makes your dick look bigger. Could mean he is really interested in comparing hardons, but with his under the best of circumstances. Ask him to show you how he went about shaving his parts! That might get him hard on its own!
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
I say,..shave yours too, and when you both take the robes off say,..."That sounded hot when you said it, so I did too".

That should please him that you liked what he was doing,...and let him know you are definitely into it, too.
Smith9116 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2016-12-05
33 year old heterosexual from Nevada
ZMAN said:
I say,..shave yours too, and when you both take the robes off say,..."That sounded hot when you said it, so I did too".

That should please him that you liked what he was doing,...and let him know you are definitely into it, too.

Mine is already shaved. wink cock

So things ended up a little better this last time we went. If anyone is interested in the story let me know.
Unregistered ?

Would love to hear more about it!
Unregistered ?

Yes definitely tell us what happened in detail!
Marshall Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2016-08-25
67 year old curious from South Florida
Yes we want to hear the details

Okay, well we got naked again and started drinking. I was complaning about my back really hurting. My buddy offered to pop it for me. He told me to turn around and cross my arms. He grabed me from behind and lifed me up. In doing this i could feel his sofr cock push up against my back. He kept lifting me trying to get it to pop but it wouldnt. And after a few times i could feel him start to get hard againt my back. This also made me hard. He let go and turned away trying to hide it. So u turn to him and told him it was okay and me feeling him get hard made me hard. He say i was hard and and turned to me to show me his hard cock. I told him i wanted to compare. He stod in front of me and i held both of our cocks together. He seamed to get even harded when i did that. I slowly started to stroke our cocks together. He then asked if i wanted to jerk eachother off. I was so down. He ended up blowing a large load all over my cock and used his cum as lube to make me blow my load. It was the largest load i have ever had. I came so hard it hit me in the face and mouth.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
This is soooo hot and just the way it's supposed to happen just two guys getting each others rocks off so naturally.
I know you noticed how unbelievably erotic it was to do what you guys did.
That's the main key to success letting a guy know his hard cock is OK building his trust.
Can't blame you I'd be so down with it too. Love this ! smile
No cum is wasted.

It was awsome! He even asked if we could do it again this weekend!strokestroke
JOLUVR said:
This is soooo hot and just the way it's supposed to happen just two guys getting each others rocks off so naturally.
I know you noticed how unbelievably erotic it was to do what you guys did.
That's the main key to success letting a guy know his hard cock is OK building his trust.
Can't blame you I'd be so down with it too. Love this ! smile
strokestrokestroke
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Wow sounds like you've got yourself a good J/O buddy . I think it's fantastic ! I want you to enjoy each other and I want you to know how fortunate you are to have a guy who's willing to play with you.
Indulge and enjoy.
BTW please let us know how your next session goes.
No cum is wasted.

Will do!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking off with a friend