JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking off with a friend
Page: < prev  of 4  
BadPuppy Professional Jackinchatter

1202 posts since 2008-10-05
68 year old
Please do! Hot stuff!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Smith9116 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2016-12-05
32 year old heterosexual from Nevada
Oh yeah man it was awsome.
Surolls05 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2017-01-01
37 year old
What part of Texas
knights8899 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2015-05-16
36 year old
when I was a younger teen, maybe 13/14, I became close with this kid I used to be good friends with. I used to sleep over all the time and the one night we were in his room watching TV super late and he was like have you jerked off yet. I said yeah a few times have you and he said yeah he had too. We started talking about it and took our cocks out to compare. he asked what kind of stuff got me hard and I smirked and said his mom got me hard a lot. she was in her young 40s at the time I think,divorced for a while, she was short, thick and busty, 36 DD/E tits. i told him I liked seeing her in the pool and I had snuck a look at her panties and bra's before. i saw his cock starting to get hard and he told me that was hot and he was turned on by her big tits. we talked about her for a while and jerked our cocks and then we snuck into her room and grabbed a pair of her panties and a bra and jerked to her until we came hard.

we knew that when he slept over that his mom would have her b/f or a guy over sometimes, a few times we snuck out of my house and went over to his and snuck in. a handful of times it was a success and his mom was getting to it with someone. she always left the bedroom door open since no one was home so we always got a nice view and could see/hear everything. I wish smartphones existed then so i could got vids and pics. her tits bouncing while she fucked was amazing. I think she knew i wanted her badly, I wish i had the balls to say something when I was a bit older, I think I could have def fucked her
Unregistered ?

Very hot, Knights

I wish I wasn't so shy as a youth... I would have loved such an experience. Unfortunately, I never got to jack off with a buddy as a kid.
Unregistered ?

Smith9116 said:
Okay, well we got naked again and started drinking. I was complaning about my back really hurting. My buddy offered to pop it for me. He told me to turn around and cross my arms. He grabed me from behind and lifed me up. In doing this i could feel his sofr cock push up against my back. He kept lifting me trying to get it to pop but it wouldnt. And after a few times i could feel him start to get hard againt my back. This also made me hard. He let go and turned away trying to hide it. So u turn to him and told him it was okay and me feeling him get hard made me hard. He say i was hard and and turned to me to show me his hard cock. I told him i wanted to compare. He stod in front of me and i held both of our cocks together. He seamed to get even harded when i did that. I slowly started to stroke our cocks together. He then asked if i wanted to jerk eachother off. I was so down. He ended up blowing a large load all over my cock and used his cum as lube to make me blow my load. It was the largest load i have ever had. I came so hard it hit me in the face and mouth.

Very hot mate, loved the way how it built up to you both bating each other,so very horny,very lucky guy,male bonding at its best,cheers for sharing
Unregistered ?

Very hot story, love it
w_ankah Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2012-01-14
51 year old curious
Any updates mr.smith?
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking off with a friend