JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » /nudity in the locker room
Page: of 1  
ganimedes8 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2016-12-05
34 year old
Guys do you care showing naked when you visit gym, swimming pool, etc?
On the beginning I was kinda ashamed, but now I totally don't care grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
Im not that big but I dont let that stop me. I make sure that I get to walk around naked and if others take a look then I love it. There is a beach that I sometimes get to as well where I can lay naked and guys will wander past, there I make sure its all on show
Jocksox Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2011-01-26
40 year old bisexual from USA
I don't mind nudity in the locker room. After a good workout and body pumped I like to get our of my shorts and tank and flex a bit in the locker room mirrors in my jock and no show sox. Like when others look and comment. Strip down and throw a towel over my shoulder and walk to the group showers. Soap up good and rinse takes about 5 min under the water. Dry off.Toss
the towel over my shoulder and walk back to my locker. Towel on floor I stand naked and apply moisture lotion on my body.
Sometimes i get semi hard but most guys don't care as they do too. Not out to offend anyone but most guys like to show off a bit and have fun. Great male bonding at the gym.
Unregistered ?

Haven't used one in a long time but it never bothered me then. It's odd that every male changing room I've seen/used has been open plan (no partitions) yet I'm informed most females changing rooms/showers in the same places have cubicles or partitons.
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
I used to hate locker rooms, I was shy, not confident and had some pretty significant body image stuff. I got over that and I'm totally fine in locker rooms. If we can't get naked in front of a few other men, then what's the point of an open locker room. We all have a cock - rarely does anyone else there even care. Get naked, shower, get dressed, move on. No big deal
Liketoedge Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2016-02-13
53 year old curious from California
I have alway gotten a thrill from being naked in locker rooms. Even before jr high school. Started liking it at the changing room at the pool. It was thrilling to be seen naked and i have always been a peeker at others too
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
When I was a kid we were required to change and shower for gym - and all the showers were open. At first the nudity was awkward (as if 7th grade was not awkward enough!) but after 3 times a week you just got used to it.
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I'm not hung, and am especially small when limp. I don't mind being naked in front of others. I actually enjoy it.
tugga Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2006-02-05
56 year old bisexual from uk
Im not particularly fit or well hung but it really doesnt bother me being naked in changing rooms etc..
too much is never enough
iseeu42 Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2013-01-28
53 year old curious
Doesnt happen as much anymore. In the 90's there was always a naked man drying himself off. Today not as much. Last week an older man was sitting on the bench after a shower with just a towel over his lap. It was the most naked of a man at this gym for the last 6 months.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » /nudity in the locker room