JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Finding a bate bud
Page: of 1  
Mikey33 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2015-04-03
42 year old
So very interested in finding a bate bud. What has worked for those of you who have found their bud?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nothing works. People are fakes or flake out. Ten years of trying, and I'm giving up. It's a fantasy.
Unregistered ?

don't give up. I am 67 and have known three really good guys over the last 8-10 years. I found all three by placing or answering ads on Craigslist. If you decide to advertise make it VERY clear that its about masturbation only otherwise you will have all the gays chasing after you...unless of course that's what you want. My current JO bud is in his early 40's, married (as am I) and just loves to jack off so we are very well suited.If you want to talk about this some more feel free to message me here or on skype...jopics66
Unregistered ?

People seem interested but the distance or times are a bugger for me to actually meet anyone so far.
Unregistered ?

Scheduling is also a problem -- work schedules, home schedules, wife schedules, etc., that's why I find camming a better solution...
Big37Shot Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2015-07-29
47 year old heterosexual male from Netherlands
I tried out with a couple of guys before I found someone with whom I bated several times, but because of different interests I ended the "friendship". Still looking for the perfect bate bud...
markd703 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2010-12-02
42 year old heterosexual from Fairfax, VA
Me too
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Even getting guys to stroke together on Skype is a challenge. I have over 130 contacts who all claim to be there for the same reason and interest. There's a lot of talk but little action. Guys post pictures, GIFs and type their chats but few seem willing to go on cam and mic and share a stroking session. Of course, schedules around the plane and horniness all play into the equation but overall it's very frustrating. I'm going to keep trying though.strokestrokestroke
Frank13funh0u5e Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2016-08-04
48 year old
Ive met up.with people on craigslist. I had a playmate for almost 2 years until he moved and its been difficult to find.another, especially being married now and having little to no spare time.
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
I've tried several times and places to find a mate for jacking off and or being a btm for the right guy. It's not easy at all. I'm thinking to curve my anal appetite for a cock inside me I will buy a dildoe. And concentrate on just finding another mwm like myself for masturbatiion fun. I may try CL for this no luck on other sites!
JO,CBT, Btm !
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Finding a bate bud