JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pissed off my wife doesn't give bj or do doggy
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I completely understand how lucky I am, but my wife (of eight years) loves giving head. Sorry to hear that this isn't reflective of your experiences.
Add a reply Quote this post
FaggotFredCUMPIG Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2016-11-01
58 year old bisexual from Somewhere over the rainbow! in NORTH CAROLINA
phonefun1978 said:
"It's inpersonable"
"Don't want you to see my asshole"
"I'm immature"

I mean what the fuck??? I would do almost anything if it made her happy, you know, really pisses me off. When we dated, blow jobs with swallowing and even anal a few times, so to go to nothing like that pisses me off

She claims tired all the time since we have 4 kids.

I do take test shots so maybe I'm super horny. My libido 100x more than hers.

I'm stopping the testosterone maybe that's what's driving my anger?

I also take t shots and it does affect my temper at times, but I try to stay a calm, adjusted individual. But then again, my wife doesn't want sex anywhere as much as I do anymore. And it's true about the wedding ring, once it goes on, nothing else comes off. When we were dating, it was sex every time we saw each other, even if it was just long enough to do it. I grew up in a farm and she lived about 5 miles or so away, and if I had to run to town to get something I would stop by her house, we would fuck then I would be gone. I tried to run to town a couple of times a day. Then when we went out, it was on the whole time we were together, whether we were at her house, behind the lake , or even driving down the road. She would give me a blowjob while I was driving, and on occasion, we fucked going down the road. Good thing for cruise control, but sometimes it was hard to keep my mind on the road. But after we got married, ERRT. HIT THE BRAKES!! Except when she was pregnant both times with our kids. She was insatiable. I had a different job by then and came home for lunch so it was once in the morning, once at lunch, then she would jump me when I got home and we went all night. Anyways, she still does doggy ever so often, since it is HER favorite position and she lets me eat her out, front and back,w hen she gets horny, and every so often, not very often, maybe once a year, she will give me a blowjob. She knows I am always horny, because she is Beautiful and Sexy as hell and it turns me on when she breathes let alone walks around in her underwear and a tank top, like she does EVERY night. You have to make decisions. Live with it, live without it, leave, or find somebody else. All the thoughts are scary at first, but it gets better after awhile. GOOD LUCK!!!
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pissed off my wife doesn't give bj or do doggy