JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » opinions about your partner withholding sex from you
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Men have issues sometimes with getting it up so their partner may be left unfulfilled, but there's always eating her out and other play so she's not neglected. It's a partner's duty and the other partner's right to expect his or her needs meet, at least some of the time, right?

What about when the woman neglects him or uses sex as control technique in the relationship? Let's say the man meets her emotional needs, but she just doesn't care about his physical needs. This isn't uncommon and i think it's B.S.

So asides from just going and jacking off and settling on the fact that she doesn't understand or care how a man needs this physical bonding in his relationship, what does that leave a guy to do?
Add a reply Quote this post
lvtwojo Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2014-09-11
66 year old bisexual male from Florida
Get a different woman.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Withholding sex is a mean thing to do and I think it's a sign of serious problems in the relationship. Sex should be about shared pleasure, and not used as reward or punishment.

I also don't think sex is a 'duty', but hopefully a couple would have similar wants and needs as far as frequency of sex and a desire to please each other.

If she truly doesn't understand or care, then a discussion has to take place. And if you can't agree on what your sex life should look like, you have to decide if you can live with that, or if it's a deal breaker. If it is, then break off the relationship.
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
My wife seldom fucks me. She claims she isn't in the mood.
Unregistered ?

I have not had to deal with such a case personally, but would like to think that a situation like this needs a good honest, talking through. Simply starting off a conversation with a frank, "Why don't we have sex any more ?" would get the ball rolling.
If sex was so important to a husband or boyfriend and there was no way she was going to do it, then it might be time to think about splitting up. It does happen - people outgrow each other for many reasons and if sex is one of them, so be it.
Unregistered ?

WannaBigger1 said:
My wife seldom fucks me. She claims she isn't in the mood.

It's crap like that I'm talking about. Sorry about not being in the mood to care about your feelings either, dear. A woman wouldn't put up with that. She'd own the house and half the shit in it.
IndianHusband25 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2016-12-17
32 year old from California
I feel like most people don't confront the problem and just let it linger.

Definitely sit down and have a conversation about it and from there you guys can come to a conclusion of what's to be done.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » opinions about your partner withholding sex from you