JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Circle Jerks
Page: < prev  of 3  
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Bagfetish said:
Really turned on by this jerk circle video. Anyone done it for real?

https://xhamster.com/movies/6756387/circle_jerk_compilation_a_lot_of_cocks_and_cum.html

I've done it a number of times.

* Four of us horny business travelers inside a sauna at a high-end hotel. Started out sitting there, sweating it out, getting hard, tugging ourselves under our towels ... then simultaneously deciding to ditch the towels, huddle together and blow our loads.

* Three of us in a shower at an LA Fitness on a quiet Sunday morning ... each of us jerking the guy to his right, each of us getting splashed by cum.

* Private party with a girl in the middle who wanted to be covered with cum. (I saw the ad on Craigslist. I was one of six who took part.)

* Brought two of my J/O buddies together for a group jerk to our wives' pics and panties. Briefly, there was more than J/O, but 90% involved yanking our own cocks.

I watched the video linked above, and I blew in a big way when I saw the guy who fondled his buddy's balls to make him cum (6:00 mark). I lost it because he was simply trying to help his buddy get off, not really to do anything overtly sexual like sucking his cock or jerking him off ... it was a classic "helping hand" maneuver.

Open to interesting ideas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
1seriousgreekbator Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2017-08-29
47 year old bisexual male from Athens, Greece
To FLscribe:
Fondling balls while a jo bud masturbates is what i love to give and receive!
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
JObuddyIA said:
I think the term is Daisy Chain, when everybody jerks the next guy over.

My two high school friends and myself formed a small circle jerk facing each other. I stroked Robert,Robert stroked James and James stroked me.Everyone enjoyed having their cock stroked and balls fondled by another male friends helping hands.I masturbate A lot to these fond memories.The other two names were made up.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
The closest I have come to a circle jerk, was when my wife Bibi and I, along with my secretary Tina and her husband Paul, were at our house playing strip poker. We agreed that the first loser would have to jackoff or jilloff in front of the other three. I think I lost first, but we all won, as we finished stripping and began fucking the others mate. I recall that my wife fucked Paul one other time, but I never did get into Tina a second time.
Dickguy
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Circle Jerks