JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking off in front of a dude on the greyhound
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

So preface this with that I have never had sex with a guy but always enjoyed jerking off with other dudes and even got head from a dude once. Anyways, a few weeks ago I was taking a greyhound type bus from Phoenix to a small town a few hours east of there and had the chance to jerk off with an audience so I took it.

The bus was not that full; I was sitting in the window seat closer to the back across from the bathroom so there was no one seated across the aisle so to speak. Anyways this other dude sits next to me, skinny college aged dude, pretty clearly was gay; I don't care. So we started talking, and I was already kinda horny from not having jerked off earlier that morning (haha) and was kinda thinking I'd jerk a quick one out when I got to the hotel. Anyways I started talking to this dude, and got to talking about where we were going; I mentioned to him that I was going to a wedding and looking forward to meeting some hot chicks to fuck. We laughed, and I casually brought up my favorite topic; my cock. Something along the lines of "slutty braidsmaids love big cock" and he said "yeah?" and I said "oh yeah..." I could tell he stole a few long glances at my crotch through my basketball shorts. We stopped talking for a little, and then I said 'man I need to drain the venom though before the wedding or else I won't last at all in bed tonight' and he laughed, looked down again at my crotch. I just kinda reached down and rubbed my semi through my pants, and just said 'you mind if I do?" haha the look of shock on his face at first, and he was like 'sure, yeah lets see this thing" and I whipped it out. His eyes almost jumped out of his head. haha so yeah, stroked it quietly for about 5 minutes, came in my hand and he handed me a paper towel even haha!
Add a reply Quote this post
hardnwet Amateur Jackinchatter

244 posts since 2005-08-22
63 year old homosexual male from North Carolina
Hot story!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Too bad he didn't join you or help you out.
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
I would have given you a helping hand, or mouth

tylersbigdick said:
So preface this with that I have never had sex with a guy but always enjoyed jerking off with other dudes and even got head from a dude once. Anyways, a few weeks ago I was taking a greyhound type bus from Phoenix to a small town a few hours east of there and had the chance to jerk off with an audience so I took it.

The bus was not that full; I was sitting in the window seat closer to the back across from the bathroom so there was no one seated across the aisle so to speak. Anyways this other dude sits next to me, skinny college aged dude, pretty clearly was gay; I don't care. So we started talking, and I was already kinda horny from not having jerked off earlier that morning (haha) and was kinda thinking I'd jerk a quick one out when I got to the hotel. Anyways I started talking to this dude, and got to talking about where we were going; I mentioned to him that I was going to a wedding and looking forward to meeting some hot chicks to fuck. We laughed, and I casually brought up my favorite topic; my cock. Something along the lines of "slutty braidsmaids love big cock" and he said "yeah?" and I said "oh yeah..." I could tell he stole a few long glances at my crotch through my basketball shorts. We stopped talking for a little, and then I said 'man I need to drain the venom though before the wedding or else I won't last at all in bed tonight' and he laughed, looked down again at my crotch. I just kinda reached down and rubbed my semi through my pants, and just said 'you mind if I do?" haha the look of shock on his face at first, and he was like 'sure, yeah lets see this thing" and I whipped it out. His eyes almost jumped out of his head. haha so yeah, stroked it quietly for about 5 minutes, came in my hand and he handed me a paper towel even haha!
damn that is a nice cock you have
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
I would have definitely given you a hand !!!!

how can one be sitting next to that and not have their hands and mouth all over it.
Unregistered ?

Haha yeah I wouldn't have stopped him if he tried to suck it or give me a hand but I think he was too nervous / shocked. He basically didn't take his eyes off it the whole time.
Unregistered ?

haha that's awesome man, wouldn't have minded being part of that audience at all
julian1994 Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2016-01-05
29 year old curious male from Socal
should've got him to lend a hand
kik:madboredom1994
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
tylersbigdick said:

I am sure he will be riding on Greyhound again!
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Unregistered ?

Got to be careful doing that - they have CCTV on the coaches and busses (they do over here in UK).
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking off in front of a dude on the greyhound