JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » onlytease Girls Worship myCircle Room Fan Club www.mycircle.tv/765-771-5780
Page: < prev  of 4  
JOrdanWestFan Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2016-10-29
35 year old
hey everybody. apparently i wasn't thinking with my brain when trying to figure out time of scheduled wank in different time zones. sorry about that.
so scheduled wank will start today on 1:00 pm UK time. notice it's UK time. I leave it to you to figure out other time zones. don't wanna screw up again. see you there guys.
http://www.mycircle.tv/765-771-5780
User posted image

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Well I think we can safely call that a success eh, guys ?!
I'm sure you all want to join me in thanking the gentleman above for kindly setting it up and we went crazy over Stella Cox at one point so it's apt he chose her for the piccy! Looking pretty, Stella!

As many of you great fellas stated during our time there, we do seem to be creating a super little community of horny cocks that understand and love what the onlytease girls are all about, which is terrific. smile

Now.... Kacie!
I happened to mention a dick hardeningly horny JOI video that she did and promised I would put up the link, so here goes....
Kacie James JOI Video
She has done more which may appear under the video but you'll do well to get past this one!
Here's a lovely big hi-res pic of the beautiful Shropshire babe before you go there, and I'll make her the 'Focus' soon so we can all have a good chat about her!
User posted image

Unregistered ?

The name Jo Guest may not mean alot to the much younger fans but those who were fapping throughout the 90s will forever remember the blonde cutie, as she was constantly on television shows and in magazines during the 'lad culture' / 'Cool Britannia' era, forever preserved as a saucy nurse in Blur's Country House music video!
User posted image

I had no idea a babe with such a high profile did the onlytease thing but due to an appreciated tip off in the myCircle chat room the other day, she has made her debut on the playlist!

The video is from one of her photo shoots, showing off her gorgeous bum in black tights (and I know of at least one Fan Club member who will go crazy about her boots!)
User posted image User posted image User posted image

She has made one regular onlytease video though, this time wearing stockings, so if any of you lovely people can help the Club with that, it would be fantastic!
User posted image

Unregistered ?

JizzSooter said:
Thats why i love to join the OT room. Stockings and hot lingerie. All the girls are hot teasing muses. I love them.

An my absolute favourite modell is Kristina. She has an stunning ass! cockcock

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Yeah, Kristina is amazing!

Unregistered ?

She is certainly that!
The room heats up many degrees when Kristina is on!
That ass is just so stunningly sexy!

Have you all seen the Candice video yet ?
She's got an all round lovely figure but every time she appears the conversation quickly turns to her gorgeous bum....
User posted image

messieman Skilled Jackinchatter

661 posts since 2014-10-05
62 year old heterosexual
ukeastdom said:
She is certainly that!
The room heats up many degrees when Kristina is on!
That ass is just so stunningly sexy!

Have you all seen the Candice video yet ?
She's got an all round lovely figure but every time she appears the conversation quickly turns to her gorgeous bum....
User posted image

No surprise there.
and nice view of her side boob in that pose.

Unregistered ?

Amazing room, great vibes in there! grin

Unregistered ?

Guys, I am going to leave you all for now.

I have been suffering from major depression for months now and the treatments haven't worked so far.

Ironically, the worst side effect of the medicines is sexual dysfunction.

Whenever I go into the chat room, there are always several comments praising it and several saying it the best.
Therefore I won't delete it but will leave it with you all.
I will leave the playlist with the most popular babes such as Stacey, Charley, Maria Smith, Joceline, Laura H, Felicity Hill, Jo E, Kacie James, Carla, Stella Cox, Elle, Adele etc.

I wish a special farewell to the onlytease crew such as Solosexual, pantyhoselovr, ilovelucy, andyuk, chaos & tik from Wisconsin, TKI, beetituk, pervert, nylon lover, QCA and everyone else I have had good chats with in the onlytease room.

If I recover I will return and enjoy good times with you.

Wishing you all the very best, everyone.

Unregistered ?

That was heartbreaking to read, dom. Just sent you a private message. Please get in touch. As for the room, we'll take care of it, of course, but what truly counts now is you. Please let those of us who want to help do so. All the best to you, mate.

tikmz Skilled Jackinchatter

824 posts since 2014-01-20
63 year old bisexual male from Milwaukee
We are with ya dom and looking forward to your return to health and participation here..

Keep your chin up bud
Master Stroker

JOrdanWestFan Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2016-10-29
35 year old
damn. seems like the room is down

softcore Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2016-08-08
48 year old curious from UK
Oh shit - no. That's my fav room.

If it is gone, at least it should be easy to re-create. There's a huge library of onlytease out there.
18+

Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » onlytease Girls Worship myCircle Room Fan Club www.mycircle.tv/765-771-5780