JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » should i show her?
Page: of 1  
kathsfault Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2008-04-18
51 year old curious from Toronto
recently learning edging, i now get to enjoy eating my own semen and love it. any women find it erotic to see a guy do this? i want to show my new girlfriend, i think she'd be turned on watching but looking for some opinions/comments...(by the way, she has already told me she frequently tastes herself while masterbating - which i find a super turn-on!)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I suppose your gf would be the only one who could tell you whether she'd like to watch you do that, but personally I've never found anything very sexy or whatever watching a guy eat his own stuff. I mean not that he shouldn't ever do it, just that I don't enjoy watching that sort of thing myself is all. Maybe she would. And just because she tastes herself doesn't necessarilly mean she'll enjoy watching you eat yours. Anyway, my two cents to say to ya.
karla_b44 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-10-23
54 year old curious from Canada
I have only seen a guy do that once in person, [I spit it in his mouth], but he took it and it was such a turn on. I've viewed a few guys on cam who have tasted their own. I say if you are comfortable with it, do it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » should i show her?