JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sleeves and male masturbators
Page: of 1  
jo74bate Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2014-09-01
49 year old curious from SE Texas
Anyone know of a any sleeves that are easy to clean and take care of? I used a flesh light a long time ago and it was too much work.

Also has anyone used any of the love bots auto bators? They look good and hands free sounds good
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UKNorthBateBud Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2016-02-09
33 year old heterosexual from North West England
I get along fine with my fleshlight. Not too much hassle cleaning it out. A simple sleeve might be easier for you, or tenga do some good (supposed to be one use) ones.
Kik: Mangopanther
John_G Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2013-03-26
54 year old heterosexual from Charlotte
Are fleshlights really that difficult to care for? I'd love to try one some day, but my wife would probably thinks it's weird.
jo74bate Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2014-09-01
49 year old curious from SE Texas
Flashlights are not really that difficult, I was looking for something easier to hide from family. I don't want to be seen cleaning it in the bathroom by someone. I do know that you have to use correct lube with them or it will ruin it.
Wanker75 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2016-04-28
45 year old curious
Do you use a sleeve when you jerk off? I love mine.
Unregistered ?

I'd love to try a Fleshlight, but in the mean time my wife bought me the male masturbator sleeve that attaches to the Hitachi Magic Wand. It's interesting, feels good and it's intense, sometimes I cum in less than a minute depending on how stimulated my wife gets me before we slip it on.

Also, that sleeve is a little tight, even on me, so you bigger cocks might have comfort issues with it.

Although the Magic Wand plus sleeve is not easy to hide and it's not very inconspicuous, if it's stealthy is what you are looking for, the wand is not it smooth

Here's a demo from me using the sleeve:
http://xhamster.com/movies/4924300/masturbating_with_the_hitachi_magic_wand.html
denali Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2015-04-08
61 year old heterosexual
WishIwasBigger said:
I'd love to try a Fleshlight, but in the mean time my wife bought me the male masturbator sleeve that attaches to the Hitachi Magic Wand. It's interesting, feels good and it's intense, sometimes I cum in less than a minute depending on how stimulated my wife gets me before we slip it on.

Also, that sleeve is a little tight, even on me, so you bigger cocks might have comfort issues with it.

Loved watching u cum. Thanks for sharing
Although the Magic Wand plus sleeve is not easy to hide and it's not very inconspicuous, if it's stealthy is what you are looking for, the wand is not it smooth

Here's a demo from me using the sleeve:
http://xhamster.com/movies/4924300/masturbating_with_the_hitachi_magic_wand.html
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
I have 2 Fleshlights and they are GREAT! No problem with clean up. I mostly use them "hands free". You can see my videos on XHAMSTER under "baldcock5".
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sleeves and male masturbators