JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » High school shower
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

Mm I miss it. had to hide numerous boners
Add a reply Quote this post
cantbelieve Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-29
69 year old curious male from Long Island
In the locker room after showering I would put my glasses on while drying off just so I could see all the penises on guys walking around naked. I remember one guy in particular who had a beautiful penis that I would fantasize about when I got home.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Oh yes I used to jack off fantsizing about sucking a few of their cocks.
JockerBuddy Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2019-08-26
77 year old homosexual male from Lake County, OH
jjonn3 said:
I have heard of a lot of schools that did swimming nude... but wrestling? Damn that is a lot of body contact with no clothes on!
Our high school had nude swimming too, but for wrestling practice only jockstraps were required because the room temperature was very high (from the nearby laundry system). I loved watching my friends wrestling practice sessions.
Schnid
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Very fond memories of sucking dick in the locker rooms
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
JockerBuddy said:
jjonn3 said:
I have heard of a lot of schools that did swimming nude... but wrestling? Damn that is a lot of body contact with no clothes on!
Out high school had nude swimming too, but for wrestling practice only jockstraps were required because the room temperature was very high (from the nearby laundry system). I loved watching my friends wrestling practice sessions.

Same with my high school. But remember, back in my days in HS, we did not have air-conditioning. Just open windows.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Yes I remember the different stages of development on the other boys , although not having the biggest one I was a lot hairier than most ! .
cantbelieve Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-29
69 year old curious male from Long Island
This was not in high school but when I was in my twenties I used to play a lot of racket ball and when I showered I would wear my glasses when I dried off so that I could see all the various penises around me there was one guy in particular who had a very attractive penis and I would go home and masturbate thinking about his penis I wish they had cell phones back then so that I could have snuck some pictures of that penis just so you know I am a straight married man
Unregistered ?

My experience was the one black guy in our year who was a man already at our first showers in senior school.
Michael_RH_10 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2021-10-12
70 year old male
I was never the least bit athletic, but I enjoyed PE because of the showers. From 7th grade on, PE was required, and so were showers! (And so were jock straps, which the coach sometimes checked--line up and pull out a strap, or pull the front of your shorts out so coach could look down and see your jock-encased bulge.) Same rules, four different schools, first was grades 7 to 8, next school was grades 7 to 10, then 9 to 12, and finally college--all 4 years. Meaning all grades included in PE classes. All had gang showers (not stalls) and after stripping at our lockers, everybody was naked. We all looked, and made no secret that we were looking. Myself, I definitely enjoyed looking at all of them, small, medium, and large. All beautiful. 7th grade had the range from hairless pre-pubers to quite developed and hairy. All beautiful. I was right in the middle--had just started growing pubes when I started 7th grade. I never got or saw a boner in the showers--just not appropriate. I also do not ever recall any guys getting teased or harassed because of their penis size. I do remember a comment about a guy that was still nearly hairless in 10th grade--but it was a back-handed compliment because he was much admired--much larger than average-sized, uncircumcised penis, and blonde. Today, I'd suspect he might have shaved, but that was totally unheard of back then--just not done. I do recall one guy showing up in high school with shaved pubes because of some medical reason--he was a little bit embarrassed but just grinned and we all watched them grow back. Very fond memories...
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
In high school me and this other guy found a quiet corner in the locker room and had our own fun
Jeff41 Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2005-09-03
59 year old bisexual male from California
I'm tiny and enjoy showing it off now. Back then I was embarrassed and tried to hide it, but a close friend of mine was the same size as me, so that helped.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
After I got home from school I thought a lot about the guys I saw in the shower.

But when I was in the locker room I made sure to think about anything other than sex!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » High school shower