JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Hand Jobs...
Page: < prev  of 5  
Unregistered ?

CommittedWanker said:
First guy whose cock I wanked was a man who worked in an office I used to clean for a part time job when I was at 6th form. I was 17 and guessing he was in his early sixties. Can still remember how excited I was to feel it's weight and strength in my hand.

Most recent was a guy in a public loo. Now nearly 50 myself, he was about 10 years older. He showed me his hard cock and let me wank him off until he shot his load into the urinal. Nothing else like it.

Thats incredibly horny would have loved to have been there and joined in stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
novaguy said:
Who here has actually, ever, given another guy a hand job?
When, where and how...?

Too many to reply fully
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

gaynrelax said:
Sex and Masturbate Dating - click here! grin

Link out of date

mikewesten39 said:
I have given and received HJ's many times starting at an early age with friends. Back then I was a popular jack buddy because I was the only one with a foreskin!! Even a few girls wanted to see it and ended up stroking it for me!!

My experience too. Most of my boyhood friends were cut and they liked to wank my dick to get the feel of a foreskin in action. I also found it much easier to wank a boy who had a foreskin (lube and oral not being an option in those days). Boys who have access to the Internet must have an easier time.
I still enjoy it casually with people I meet in locker rooms and online. I am still primarily interested in giving to other uncut males because I enjoy the feeling of their foreskin sliding back and forth in my hand. The circumcised guys are always curious to try my foreskin and of course I return the favor!!!

pantydude13 said:
I would love to do it but it seems like every guy I talk to wants anal and/or oral and the whole nine yards so where are all of you guys. I have had experiences back in the day even had a gay room mate who would give me a "helping" hand from time to time but he kept wanting to take things further yeah I let hi suck me off but just to be with a guy maybe dressed up in panties maybe some kissing and petting I'm ok with and to feel him grow hard in my hand and explode drenching me with his cum would be a total turn on but I dont want the anal/oral thing so much. idk maybe im a drama queen lol

Just as I feel. Tossing off a guy and having it returned is the sum of my need.

likewatchingcum said:
I've given and received hand job. I love the feel of a guy holding and pleasuring my cock. I love the feel of another hard cock. What surprised me initially was how different other cocks can feel, some smooth, other a rougher testure. Love feeling them cumming too

From boyhood onward, if I was ever in the same bed as another male, there would always be a time when our hands would start to roam. Also, first thing when awakening in the morning; the closeness and warmth plus the usual erection already on would get us going again.
NeilJ Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2021-11-17
43 year old
Never have but getting increasingly turned on by the idea even tho im straight!
Luv2CIR Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2022-01-22
39 year old curious male from Midwest
I've given 2. First time I was at a gym about 15 years ago & a guy caught me staring at his cock. I couldn't believe how big it was hanging soft - 6"! He asked if I wanted a closer look and well one thing led to another. Second time was about 6 months ago. Both were black and hung!
macbolen Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2013-03-23
64 year old curious from Michigan
Luv2CIR said:
I've given 2. First time I was at a gym about 15 years ago & a guy caught me staring at his cock. I couldn't believe how big it was hanging soft - 6"! He asked if I wanted a closer look and well one thing led to another. Second time was about 6 months ago. Both were black and hung!

lucky you!
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
When I was a teenager in High School, I and six of my friends met at my house after school every day, because both my parents worked, and we took turns giving each other hand jobs (and more).

Fess up if you have never had a hand job from a spouse, significant other, a friend, or a stranger.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Watch for a superb handjob!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Hand Jobs...