JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doing chores naked
Page: of 2   next > 
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
so I'm painting my bathroom and decided to do it naked except for my shoes and shirt. I've really enjoyed climbing up and down the ladder, feeling my balls swing free and seeing my cock and ass in the mirror. I've been semi hard all morning and occasionally put down the brush to stroke a little. totally makes a boring chore enjoyable. anyone else get naked to do things around the house?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

eyeballer said:
so I'm painting my bathroom and decided to do it naked except for my shoes and shirt. I've really enjoyed climbing up and down the ladder, feeling my balls swing free and seeing my cock and ass in the mirror. I've been semi hard all morning and occasionally put down the brush to stroke a little. totally makes a boring chore enjoyable. anyone else get naked to do things around the house?

Why let me come over and stroke it periodically 😜
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
id love that-I could keep painting at the top of the ladder while you fist my hard on for me
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
I almost always do chores in the nude - vacuum, mop, dishes, cook. So much more enjoyable than with clothes on. Wife doesn't mind either!
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
Unregistered ?

Wish you guys were doing those chores near me. I wonder if you can concentrate on the task at hand with a mouth on your cocks
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Cleaned the bathtub nude, and rewarded myself by jacking off when I was done.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
When I was married and when I had my own place or a place with a girlfriend, I pretty much did everything naked, near naked or in lingerie, t-shirt and panties, bra and panties, etc.
Problem now is I am living with my mother to take care of her, so I can't do naked or lingerie. I will do t-shirt and panties. She knows I am trans and she is supportive of that, so I don't walk around in t-shirt and panties in front of my mom for a thrill or anything, but it's just who I am and who I identify as and I am comfortable with it as is she. Besides, most of my shirts are longer so they just cover my panty area, unless I bend over or something, but some are shorter too.
I do have a new girlfriend I have been seeing and last week she was talking about needing chores done at her house and being too tired to do it. I told her I will come over and do her chores one day soon. She asked me if I am going to wear a maid uniform. I told her I absolutely would. Can't wait to be her french maid. wink
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Jethro88 Amateur Jackinchatter

314 posts since 2016-11-11
50 year old heterosexual from Western Kentucky
Sounds like she's GUNNA have a fun day ! WALK up behind her with your HARD COCK in hand & SLIP it between her ASS CHEEKS
Jethro88
pineman Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2014-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Daytona , FL
Cleaning but stopping to milk my cok in every room mmmmmm
Bare and hard.
Unregistered ?

Naked at home is the only way to be.
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
I sometimes do the housework in one of my frenchmaid outfits but I do get distracted and have to keep stopping to wank esp if I catch sight of myself in a mirror.
marc10007a Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2015-01-17
bisexual from uk
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/company-pay-you-45-hour-12433428

you can get paid to clean naked grin
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Yea, I paint inside the house in the nude too. Makes cleanup a breeze.

I clean house in the nude, and refer to it as when the cleaning lady comes.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I don't get naked to do chores because I'm typically naked most of the time at home. I've done a wide range of projects in the nude, including working on the car (inside the garage of course!).
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife Bibi and I were nudists for about 35 years of our 38 marriage, before she passed away in 2006. When the weather allowed it, we were in the upper mid-west, we did almost everything nude. In fact one day we had a single guy, neighbor from across the street, dropped by for something and Bibi decided to surprise him, by walking out from our bedroom nude. She explained that is the way we were most of the time, if we were not expecting company. This was the first time she made an exception. I quickly dropped my pants and said, "why don't you join us?" She did and we told him about our nudist trips to a resort, and encouraged him to join us the next time we went there. She did join us one weekend day, while Bibi and I stayed the whole weekend.
She said he really enjoyed it, but we moved away soon after that and he never went there alone, as far as we knew.
Dickguy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doing chores naked