JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » how many guys use panties
Page: < prev  of 2  
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
quickie said:
Oh yes, love panties. I use wife's all the time. Also, a friend of hers comes over once in a while and lets me use her panties because she gets a kick out of watching me jerk off on them. Used to use mom's and sis's when younger.

Ok That's way cool that your wife has a friend that likes to watch you jack off. However I've never seen the attraction to jacking in a woman's panties.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I have several pairs of panties that ive gotten from wife,old g/fs, and some ive bought on my own. I too love to feel them against my hard little cock. Thongs are my fav, i love the feel of the string in my ass crack. kkep on cummin'!stroke
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!

emporer Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2008-10-03
48 year old curious from Adelaide
When i was 20 (now 33) and lived with 16yo cousin used to love wearing and jackin in her panties. Loved to find her used panties sniffing and licking her sweet spot..... wish i still did!!!

thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I enjoy wearing my wife's panties while jacking off...she has a few crotchless ones that I can hang my cock and balls out of but still can pull them over to rub against my cock..also had a friend who would give me her dau's used panties...enjoyed sniffing and licking those then rubbing on my cock til i came in the crotch.

afsexfreak Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2006-12-10
50 year old curious from Fort Worth, Texas
i had a little hottie staying with my wife and I. I stole her panties and jacked in them. they were so hot. i used to to sit for a lady when i was a teen. i would jack on here and here daughters panties....fucking hot.

ProdiSon Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2008-10-11
58 year old from England
I like to cum in a womans panties. I found a pair in my car last year, must of been a female coleague, who i gave a lift to work once. I still have them, i don't put them on just put them over my cock, start stroking and cum through them.

Such a turn on.

JB430 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-08-01
40 year old heterosexual
Panty guy here, private message me if you want to chat and trade pics of ourselves in panties.

js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I will never figure out the fascination with men wearing panties. It's quite obvious that they don't fit men. There are tons of sexy men's underwear out there in the marketplace. (Hold the lace, please.)

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
Most guys cannot resist a pair of panties laying on the floor, hamper or in a laundry pile. Panties is just something guys have a fascination with. Panties are close to that certain female part that drives us men crazy and when that certain female part is not around panties are a mans next best thing. Most men will admit to sniffing panties at some point in there life, many do it on a regular basis. Some women find it disgusting while other are flattered that a guy is so into them and how they smell, most woman worry about how they smell and for a guy to be so drawn to there scents makes them feel happy. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I would be lying if I said I never sniffed womens panties. grin

Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » how many guys use panties