JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panties sniffing
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
Today my gf's friend and her 18 y.o. daughter arrived to stay at our place. I had to "work" during lunch, so they went off and I wanked sniffing the daughter's dirty panties. They have been traveling for a week, so there's LOTS of them. So sweet. Gonna try mom's as soon as I have a moment to myself again. Mom is 40 and super hot too.

Made sure I got a couple pre-drops in the gussets. grin
Insatiable
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mrmanuk Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2017-05-05
50 year old curious male from Merseyside UK
I'd love to meet someone local, who I could swop panties with. My wife's do nothing for me, only other people's wife's, gf, sister etc
Local wank buddies wanted - wife chat - kik - remouk2001
realthickdick4fem Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2012-09-18
48 year old heterosexual from Iowa
LUV sniffing/tasting worn panties. Lets chat/trade.

Maybeboth12 on Skype/YIM.
realthickdick4fem Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2012-09-18
48 year old heterosexual from Iowa
So hot! Pix of them and/or their panties? Luv sniffing/tasting womens worn panties. Lets chat/trade.

Maybeboth12 on Skype/YIM.
Unregistered ?

Love used panties, I'm on kik biggiuk57 for chat
Unregistered ?

Always sniffing wife's used knickers while wanking in mother in laws love it
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
I had to feed the cat at my son's house last weekend when they were away. I found his wife's (40) used panties in 2 wash baskets. I also inspected her knicker drawer and that of her daughter (21) which was full of thongs. Took pics of them all and wanked each day sniffing and licking the crotches.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
On occasions when alone at home and bored and horny I have gone through the dirty laundry basket in search of the wife's dirty panties. My second wife basically gave up on sex so her dirty undies were a treat that I would not pass up especially if they had both yellow and brown stains in the crotch. I would sniff and lick the stained areas as I jerked off in my fantasy world. By the way any of you guys who stole someone's panties were you ever questioned regarding the missing panties?
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
A number of years ago, my wife and I went out for an evening on the town. Coat and tie for me, black cocktail dress for her.

Halfway through the evening, she excused herself from rhe table. When she returned to our booth, she lowered her clenched fist below table-level and nudged my thigh. When I looked down, she opened her hand to reveal the tiny black silk thong panties she had removed a minute earlier.

I smiled, and then she stuffed them into my coat pocket. I took them out, covered them with my napkin, and inhaled deeply. They smelled of perfume and womanly musk. I closed my eyes tightly, to savor the moment. When I opened them, she was smiling. I discreetly stuffed them back in my pocket.

We soon headed home. I was pretty sure I was getting lucky later, but I knew it would happen as we walked to our car. She reached into my pocket, pulled out the panties, and began twirling them on her finger. She sang in a teasing voice, "I know something you don't ...".

Inside the car, she kicked off her patent leather heels and put her bare feet on the dashboard. She hiked up her skirt, reached over, grabbed my right hand, and placed it squarely between her legs onto her freshly shaved pussy. She shaves when she's horny, and while I prefer a tidy bit of bush, I do like it when she shaves bare, for obvious reasons.

I played with her pussy for most of the drive home, although during the moments when I had to keep both hands on the wheel, she masturbated to keep things going. She was on the verge of an orgasm when we arrived home, so I finished her off before we entered our home. One climax down.

We stumbled into our bedroom and fell into bed. I was still in my coat and tie, she was still in her dress. She flung her heels into the corner of the room and climbed on top of me, unbuttoning my shirt, loosing my belt, unzipping my pants and fishing my hard cock through the fly.

She playfully feigned going down on me several times, making my cock twitch each time as I felt her warm, humid breath on it. Being a little tipsy, she giggled as if this was comedy. In a way, it was.

She moved to my side and kissed me deeply and passionately. And I was absolutely throbbing. "Poor baby," she said. "Maybe I can help with that."

She reached into my coat pocket -- yes, I was still wearing the coat -- and pulled out her silky black panties. She unraveled them, draped them on my face and told me to have fun as she finally wrapped her lips around my cock. I was in heaven, on the edge, when she stopped and said, "Wait ... I have a better idea."

She removed her panties from my face and moved them to my waist. She dragged them along my cock and balls, lightly teasing my aching dick that needed relief soon. Finally, she placed the front panel of her thong on top of my bone and started stroking me into them ... a handjob with panties that felt far better than any jackoff session I ever had with a stolen pair from someone's laundry.

I drenched those panties. I mean, literally. So much cum everywhere. Her hand over the sleek silk did the trick -- easily one of my favorite orgasms ever.

She tossed the panties onto the floor, licked her hand clean and lay back, spreading her legs. She crooked her finger at me, in the classic "come here" gesture, and I didn't delay. I knew exactly what she wanted. I buried my face in her sweet pussy until she bucked her hips and grunted out her own orgasm.

My friends, it was a night to remember.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

Fuck! I just came so hard!
Talamark Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2017-02-25
62 year old bisexual male from Northern NY
Great story!
Dudes, I just hit the jackpot!
I am travelling, put an ad on CL for a JO bud...
Guys coming over ...In panties!!!
I brought a bunch, I see a great night of panty sniffing stroking and wearing ahead!
Unregistered ?

Love doing this with my wife's knicks and others I can get my hands on. At the very least it's erotic to know the type of thing they wear.
Unregistered ?

FL Scribe, you are the luckiest man on the planet. Treat her royally. You don't know what it's like being married to a prude who has no sexual feelings and doesn't care about keeping herself looking like a woman. My wife's panties could be used as cargo parachutes for the US Air Force. They are big ugly bags with absolutely no sex appeal.

Ah what I would give to have a wife like yours. I am happy for you.
sampaioed Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2017-02-12
41 year old
Panty raider, sniffer and wearer here cock

Anyone interested in swap pics of wife's panty drawers and sex toys drop me a line.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Thank you, sperminator. I am a pretty lucky guy overall. Things aren't perfect, and we live apart because of our jobs, but when we're together, it's magical.
Open to interesting ideas
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panties sniffing