JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anybody else like cross dressers?
Page: of 9   next > 
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
I love shemales, but there is something about a believable cross dresser that really turns me on. I mean the ones who are a dude during the day, but like to dress up like a girl at night and can just about pull it off. It's hard to find pics and bids though. Mostly it's shemales who are on hormones and have had implants. Also not into drag queens or cross dressers with beards.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
somersetwanker Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2017-01-25
51 year old curious from somerset
yes i love them as i am a cross-dresser myself
look for wanking buddys Also love cross-dressing
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
While I consider myself transsexual, as I completely identify as female and ultimate situation would be to have SRS, I think many would classify me more as cross dresser in my current situation.
I had not started hormones yet, but I had began transitioning and living part time as female. Even had a couple of jobs that supported me and allowed me to work as a female. Due to certain circumstances, my transition had to be put off for a while.
I used to be very passable as a female, but I have gained a few pounds, which has brought out more male features that I used to be able to fix or cover up or that I just didn't have before. That has been frustrating. I actually used to have natural features that were more feminine. Growing up my friends and classmates used to tell me I had a girls butt. Most weren't meaning that in a bad way, but the few times someone said that as an insult, it secretly made me feel good because no matter if they knew it or not, I took it as a compliment.
I do still dress and sometimes go out as female, and most of my friends and family know about it. I am pretty open about it. I keep up shaving everything from face to legs and everything in between. Most of my clothes I wear out are women's, or at least unisex, no matter if I am presenting as male or female. I also had permanent makeup (Eyeliner and lips) so even when not dressed female, I still have many feminine touches to my appearance.

As far as what I like to see. I am not into men. I will watch cross dresser videos once in a great while, but it is more of being able to relate to it than being turned on by it.
With Transsexuals, Shemales, etc., I watch those a bit more because being transgender myself I can relate more to them than just cross dressers, but there are some shemales/transsexuals that I am turned on by and love to watch because they are just fucking sexy as hell.
I see a mans dick and it does nothing for me as I am not at all attracted to men. I don't have thoughts like "That's a sexy cock" or anything like that.
Seeing a cock on a shemale who is very convincing and passable as a female is hot. Not even necessarily the cock, but that she has a hot female form and is beautiful, but on a shemale I will pay more attention to her cock, whereas with a man I don't really look at it. On a sexy shemale/tranny I will look and think to myself "She has one sexy cock!!!
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

Yes. Love it myself
Unregistered ?

love em. pretty much word for word with your likes and dislikes.
funme1fun2 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2015-12-29
65 year old curious from plymouth devon
yes i do
pantyluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2009-09-08
46 year old heterosexual male
Actually, I love sneaking wife's panties, hose..... but I don't watch cross-dressers much.
But I would love to dress with someone - especially if we could raid his wife's panty drawer.
Sucker63 Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2014-06-24
60 year old curious from UK
Yes - like to dress myself on occasion as well.
Trainee Cum Slut
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Unregistered ?

hollywilloughbyfans said:
User posted image

Me in bra and knickers
macp Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2017-01-21
bisexual transgender male from UK
twizted77 said:
I love shemales, but there is something about a believable cross dresser that really turns me on. I mean the ones who are a dude during the day, but like to dress up like a girl at night and can just about pull it off. It's hard to find pics and bids though. Mostly it's shemales who are on hormones and have had implants. Also not into drag queens or cross dressers with beards.

Not to big myself up but this sounds a little like me.
Slutty bitch
Unregistered ?

I love wearing stripper platform heels stockings and havjtn anwwnk
PonyBoy Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2017-01-28

I'm more of a pantyboi. I am a str8 male that likes to get all girly up in lingerie in private and show off on a webcam. I like to see a guy stroke his hard throbbing stiff cock while I dance around in my panties.
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
PonyBoy said:
I'm more of a pantyboi. I am a str8 male that likes to get all girly up in lingerie in private and show off on a webcam. I like to see a guy stroke his hard throbbing stiff cock while I dance around in my panties.
I enjoy doing that too. There is something about having someone looking at your body that way that is exciting. It's a thing I think the internet created. I don't mean guys wearing panties, that's been going on for years. But fifty years ago, guys didn't know what it felt like to be lusted after - unless you looked like Chaning Tatum. I remember in early web can days the first time I jerked off for a 'girl', only to get an invite to view her can right after I came. Some fat fifty year old guy in his basement. At first I was mad and disgusted, then realized...male or female...he wanted me bad enough to cum. I was hooked after that.
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
I love everything about it
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anybody else like cross dressers?