JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » JO in the shower
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I have been masturbating in the shower since before I could cum! lol.
It's a rarity that I don't blow a load while in the shower. I have a big shower stall and frequently shower together with the wife. I love to look and feel up her big wet glistening titties. I get rock hard just doing that. She'll lube me up with conditioner (try it!) and stroke me until I cum. My knees get wobbly when I cum though.

The bonus is that we have clear shower stall and then mirrored closet doors across from the shower, and we both watch ourselves in the mirror as I cum on the glass wall. stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
normalknob Professional Jackinchatter

1086 posts since 2014-05-01
58 year old from New Zealand
WishIwasBigger said:
I have been masturbating in the shower since before I could cum! lol.
It's a rarity that I don't blow a load while in the shower. I have a big shower stall and frequently shower together with the wife. I love to look and feel up her big wet glistening titties. I get rock hard just doing that. She'll lube me up with conditioner (try it!) and stroke me until I cum. My knees get wobbly when I cum though.

The bonus is that we have clear shower stall and then mirrored closet doors across from the shower, and we both watch ourselves in the mirror as I cum on the glass wall. stroke

That sounds so hot - especially your wifes hot wet tits and cumming on the glass.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
guynamedpat Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2015-04-21
heterosexual from MN
I just jerked off this morning in the shower. We have small corner shower so really only one person at a time. Wife showers first and I sometimes play with myself while she showers. Then when it is my turn I watch her doing makeup and such (totally naked) and jerk myself off. She will sometimes pretend she doesn't know what I am doing. I love to get off with someone watching and she has really taken a liking to me getting off watching her. Win all around.
bater1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2015-07-09
50 year old male from NJ
I jerk off in the shower so much that every time it rains I get a hard on!
SHard89 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2017-02-07
35 year old bisexual from somewhere in Middle East
I love it very much also. I often jerk with one hand and aimed the hot running water to my hard sensitive nipples.
My shower area also enables me to safely put some gadget so I can see some girls/guys picture, or if I'm feeling naughty that day, I jerk on cam show.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I jerk off rarely in the shower now days but I fondly remember the thrill of jerking off while in the military and aboard Navy ships. Showers were limited to three minutes soak down turn water off soap up and of course stroke like mad turn on water again while getting off turn water off and exit the shower, hoping your cock has deflated enough not to be noticed dry off and resume routine activity until your next J/O.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

I ALWAYS jerk off in the bath, two handed. I imagine my left hand is one girl and my right hand another, lay back and swap hands one pump each, nice and slow and see whp makes me cum!
eranos Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2012-11-25
68 year old from Bedfordshire
Handheld shower...legs apart and just work it slowly from back to front and think of that fantasy girl as you do. Been doing that for years and still get a BIG hard on...then just soap up and shoot. Perfect.
clean Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2017-02-07
bisexual
I love jerking off at the gym shower after a good workout
itswankaboy Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2017-04-22
53 year old curious male
Love wanking in the shower. Often a good way to get off quickly before work.
User posted image
I'm just another wankaboy...
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I suspect almost every guy on earth, who has ever had a shower, has jacked-off in the shower.

User posted image

. . . . . . . . . . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
hornytom Amateur Jackinchatter

426 posts since 2015-07-10
64 year old heterosexual from Long Island NY
I start every day jackin off in the shower! Especially on the days I shave and trim down there. Then I really go at it. Something about the lather and warm water. I love when my wife is at the door asking what is taking so long.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
hornytom said:
I start every day jackin off in the shower! Especially on the days I shave and trim down there. Then I really go at it. Something about the lather and warm water. I love when my wife is at the door asking what is taking so long.

I agree. It is the best and most normal way to start a day if you have not had sex before getting out of bed.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
SteveSouth Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2017-12-09
34 year old curious male
Used to do it since I started squirting, every time I took a shower. I was so horny all the time and that helped me release some tension. Best shower wanks were after gym, smelling all musky, then cumming and cleaning everything up, I'd sometimes cum in my hand and lick it or point to my open mouth to have a taste.

I don't do it anymore as I take cold showers and it requires a good deal of stimulation to get it hard when the water is cold.
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
When I jack off in the shower I put a towel down in the tub for comfort then lie down and put my feet up on the wall up past the water knobs. This helps get my cock pointing closer to my face. When I come I shoot all over my chest, stomach and on a good day, my face. I then reach for the spoon I have brought in with me and spoon up as much as I can. I love the taste of my own come and this is a good way to eat as much as possible, plus I love the look of being covered in come. Anything I miss is easily washed away. A great start to the day!
Not an actual Vicar
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » JO in the shower