JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » gay sauna/bath house
Page: of 1  
shyboys91 Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2012-10-14
32 year old curious from uk
I have been looking at my local gay sauna and may pay it a visit soon. Anyone got any advice or tips?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
NyykeHero Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2016-02-19
25 year old bisexual from The small province known as "NoneYa"
...Do these still exist?
dirtydick0902 Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2014-06-10
80 year old heterosexual
Limited experience here, but I would say don't be afraid. You won't be attacked, and if you are not interested in something or someone, just say so. I was frightened the first time but relaxed the second time. And, it was fun!
DeltaDawg Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2017-02-11
70 year old bisexual male from Columbia, Missouri
shyboys91 said:
I have been looking at my local gay sauna and may pay it a visit soon. Anyone got any advice or tips?
Here is one of the best "Bathhouse Etiquette" guides I've seen. Just follow these guidelines and you'll have a great time.

http://www.wattpad.com/80022188-gay-bathhouse-etiquette-everything-you-wanted-to
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but a cock in two hands is one big cock!
SHard89 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2017-02-07
35 year old bisexual from somewhere in Middle East
In my younger years I was a sauna goers and I have patronised many gay saunas in some Asian countries including the famous Babylon Bangkok.

My tips for you are:
1. Feel secure & confident about your body...there are many bodies there so no need to think much how you look without any clothes.

2. No means no. If you are approached by someone you don't like, decline it politely and just avoid any further contact with him. Some people can be very nasty and aggressive; so best to avoid creating scenes there. Vice versa, if you got declined, just move on and do not take it personally.

3. Always stay safe; no matter how tempted it is just stay safe and use condoms with anyone.
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
there is a adult bookstore in akron ohio that has expanded to have a gay sauna and also a room lined with couches to have gay sex. You can still fuck and suck in the booths but plenty of room now in the other spots. Also if you haven't found someone yet you can watch others. I have heard a couple of times you will get a orgy but I have seen it in the 5 or 6 times I have been there.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » gay sauna/bath house