JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » I wish I had a dick?
Page: < prev  of 2  
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I'd love to switch with you. I'd love to know what it's like to have/feel my own pussy. To know if an orgasm feels the same. And of course, to play with it all day long, like I do with my cock!! razz
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pantysniffer Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-10-06
57 year old
I be glad to lend you mine!
jackinhard4 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2008-10-05
37 year old
I love my cock, I love when it gets super hard and I just run my hand up and down the lengthstroke but I've always wondered how cool it would be to rub my very own dripping wet pussy.pussy
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I'd definitely love to trade my dick for a pussy and breasts for a few days. It'd be great to know what a clitty feels like when a woman's being sexually aroused. My wife stays horny after she orgasms, and has multiple orgasms. It would be awesome to experience that. Yep, I'd like to be on the receiving end of a dick...fucked hard, and left with a dripping pussy.
Morn Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-01-06
40 year old
Linda said:
Oh yes, I'd definitely like to have a cock for a night or two to know what it feels like. I certainly know what my erect clitoris feels like when I'm aroused. So I sometimes wonder if a cock might be almost as sensitive.....except that it's so much bigger....six or seven inches long and several inches around. If so, no wonder guys can't keep their hands off it.

Possible penis envy aside, it's nice to be a woman and be able to get aroused without making a big bulge in your pants. And nice to masturbate without making a big mess.

The head of the penis is really sensitive. Most of it is just pretty normal skin, but the head is really sensitive. Probably the clit of the male. The foreskin can be sensitive too but not nearly as much.
Ejaculation mess is no big deal it's really easy to clean up it's usually just a table spoon worth for a typical male. It's the best part of having a penis, you have your own personal fireworks device. wink
The worst part is the erection, teenage boys live in constant fear, at that age anything can sent one off. grin By the time you're an adult you need a fantasy or stimulation, not just a passing thought.
sourdough Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2007-02-17
80 year old bisexual from Alaska
Thanks for all the input! One point I could make is some guys like to show off their hard on just to get a comment or a reaction out of the ladies. I know some ladies that like to check out the package as they call it these days! Anyway thank you for your input.. Sourdough pussystroke
sourdough
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » I wish I had a dick?