JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Selfsucking? Is it as Wonderful as it Seems?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Like most men I've tried to suck myself off!

If you can, or do, is shooting your cum and receiving your cum as beautiful as I think it is?

I would think it's the most satisfying orgasm that a man can achieve!

I used to jerk off and shoot into a small glass and drink my cum. I think that shooting and feeling my cum spurt into my mouth would be wonderful!

John
Add a reply Quote this post
BiRick Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2015-01-29
63 year old bisexual
It's been a long time since I was able to self suck, and even then all I could do was get the head of my cock in my mouth.

But even that was really powerful, felt so kinky. Was probably the most powerful orgasms I had.

I still get off on shooting in my own mouth and face, but that isn't as easy as it used to be.

Even if you can't self suck, I'd still suggest getting some furniture or propping yourself in the upside down position so you can shoot into your open mouth. Big rush as you begin to shoot your load.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
markit Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2017-02-03
72 year old bisexual male from Calgary, Canada
Yeah .. amongst just a few regrets in Life,is that I'm not flexible enough to suck myself! And it IS erotic to position yourself so you come on your face or mouth--> I'd be in on my bed, with butt to the wall and kinda crawl up the wall so my legs are parallel to the wall then stroke my cock and cum !
Calgary 4 intimate F or M
Unregistered ?

I could do it when I was young. Did it a lot back then. Came in my mouth several times. If I remember correctly, I could get most of it in my mouth. I did it so much that I started worrying that I was going to hurt my back, so I stopped. I sure do wish I could still do it. Tried several times , but can't even get close any more.
Unregistered ?

I think the pain (and thought of possible injury) would cancel out any pleasure. Too much agony, not enough ecstasy! frown
clean Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2017-02-07
bisexual
When I was young I could lick the tip of my cock. Never could suck it but always wanted to do so. I have shot directly into my mouth many times. Love it!
Farmerbillythehero Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2016-12-02
42 year old curious from Yakima Washington
I used to do it on a pretty regular basis. The uncomfortableNess of getting into position kind of canceled out some of the physical pleasure, but the thought of "holy shit I'm sucking my own cock!" More than made up for any loss in sensation. I always swallowed my load also. I'm close to being able to do it again,just need to get a bit more flexible
clean Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2017-02-07
bisexual
Farmerbillythehero said:
I used to do it on a pretty regular basis. The uncomfortableNess of getting into position kind of canceled out some of the physical pleasure, but the thought of "holy shit I'm sucking my own cock!" More than made up for any loss in sensation. I always swallowed my load also. I'm close to being able to do it again,just need to get a bit more flexible
Nice
qwert123 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2015-07-21
31 year old bisexual male from Romania
Yes it's beautiful as you think.
scrumbo69 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2008-07-07
curious from Northamptonshire UK
All I've ever been able to do is get my tongue to touch the tip of my cock. Sadly I'm just not big enough for a full suck frown
irish30 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2017-03-22
38 year old
Wish I could !
outoftown Skilled Jackinchatter

526 posts since 2011-07-09
70 year old bisexual male from Wagga Wagga Australia
Damn, wish I could. I'd never leave home lol,
Unregistered ?

started self sucking when I was 14 and never stopped. until I was about 35 I could get my whole shaft in, my pubic hair would be right at my noise. now that I am 53 I can only reach the head but it still feels do great to make myself orgasm with my mouth. For 39 years I have been a self sucker and have loved cumming in my mouth every time. I actually estimated how many times I have done it.. well. its a lot.
shortcock Amateur Jackinchatter

414 posts since 2012-11-24
63 year old bisexual male from south central ohio
Wish i could. I probably would never leave the house
Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
Did it all the time when younger and always swallowed my spunk. Now can't reach wit pull legs back over shoulder and wank off and spray my spunk on my face and mouth. Cock rock hard now so going to wank and eat my cum
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Selfsucking? Is it as Wonderful as it Seems?