JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pussy. To shave or not to shave?
Page: of 6   next > 
Federica Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2005-08-15
from uk
I like to keep my pussy smooth and soft. Makes me feel like a naughty schoolgirl and makes me extra sensitive down there but I had a boyfriend who begged me to grow my bush. Just touching a hairy pussy could almost make him cum. So what do you guys think? To shave or not to shave?razz
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Love2Squirt Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2005-08-15
46 year old heterosexual
I love a big bush, and like your boyfriend, I could get off just touching one. Landing strips and neatly trimed is great, but put away the razor to drive me nuts.
Mongoose Amateur Jackinchatter
Pussy Safari Leader
255 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual male from Mid-West United States
My first preference is for a totally shaved pubic area. I get turned on by touching the soft smooth skin and the smooth and soft outer lips. Also, pubic hair holds body odor and that's not very sexy.

My second preference is a neatly trimmed landing strip.

A really bushy snatch is about as appealing to me a hairy armpit -- 'nuff said.
A woman's smooth, clean shaven pussy is a beautiful site to behold. The Mound of Venus is like a magnificent work of art, the outer lips are like the softest rose petals, and the inner lips and clitoris are like the finest silk.
HardOnInHand Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2005-08-14
heterosexual male from Longview, Washington
Just like James Bond I like Mine "Shaved not Haired". smooth
Today is a great day to be jacking.
Administrator Amateur Jackinchatter
Administrator
334 posts since 2004-10-24
heterosexual male from Canada
JackinChat Staff MemberAdministrator's Avatar
I like the lips shaved because it both feels nice and it makes eating a woman out easier. Otherwise I prefer at least some pubic hair, like a landing strip or a patch of somekind; something to remind me I'm with a woman wink

Completely smooth can be fun sometimes too, though razz
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
a trimmed bush is very sexy, as long as the lips are completely shaved ... I shave my shaft and my balls, and the feeling of my smooth skin against a smooth pussy is HOT.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
guy or girl i think trimmed close but leaving some grass on the field is best. I need some hair there even if its cropped close to remind me i'm not sleeping with a 12 y/o lol I trim it all close myself.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I'd say if your man likes a full bush, and you're comfortable with it, go for it.

Now my preference is to have at least the lips very smooth shaven, if not the whole thing. Feels so nice, tastes even better razz
I'm just a guy
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
I too like it shaved, I'll do my flossing facing a mirror.
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
I've only been with one woman who had a bald pussy. Never had the oppotunity to eat her. I know I should have done it, but hey I was young back then. I have been eating my wife's bush for over ten years now and I love it. I do try and get her to trim it from time to time, but she is a bush woman. I'm not turning down the chance to eat out my woman because of some bush.

I from time to time shave my cock and balls smooth. She likes it except when the stubble gets to a certain length and when she is sucking me, it pokes her in the face. I enjoy feeling her bush when I am having sex with her. The feeling of her bush against my groin when I am shaved stimultes me.
WTF Do you want now?

from uk
therob1174 said:
guy or girl i think trimmed close but leaving some grass on the field is best. I need some hair there even if its cropped close to remind me i'm not sleeping with a 12 y/o lol I trim it all close myself.

I can promise you if you were sleeping with me you would never need reminding you weren't with a little girl!!!

from uk
therob1174 said:

I can promise you if you were sleeping with me you would never need reminding you weren't with a little girl!!!
Friction Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2005-08-18
41 year old heterosexual from Canada
Definatly prefer shaved.
Steve Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2005-08-15
heterosexual from Tacoma
Clean and neat.....at least trimmed. I prefer it shaved. Much more enjoyable to lick and suck. I don't like to deal with a jungle.
Unregistered ?

I think I prefer the lips smooth too, definitely makes me want to eat her out more and it helps me do a better "job", lol. The rest doesn't matter as long as it's not more than what I have! But I prefer smoother or trimmer as well, body hair on a girl/woman isn't all that attractive to me, that's what guys are for, lol.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pussy. To shave or not to shave?