JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pussy. To shave or not to shave?
Page: < prev  of 6  
jackintyler Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-06-13
60 year old heterosexual from Washington
I like shaved on the mound hairy on the vulva area
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

semenshooter said:
I've eaten and screwed both types of pussy, bald and hairy. And I enjoy eating and fucking both. A bald pussy is great as a change of pace so to speak, though I still find neatly trimmed pubic hair more of a turn-on. I love to have my face in the midst of her pubic hair. Same goes for fucking, too. A pussy, to me, is much more attractive when it has hair that's neatly trimmed. I love to feel her hairy mound pressing against my face and against my pubic hair as I push my cock into her. Not too hairy though. Untrimmed bushes are more of a visual turn-off than anything to me. I think too long of pubes makes her appear unclean and uncaring.

co-sign.
Unregistered ?

I love a bush. I love the looks of a bush around a pussy and I like stroking the hair. It can get out of hand though, but a pretty good bush is nice.
Unregistered ?

Anna said:
My husband uses a razor just like the one he would use on his face or like I would use on my legs/arm pits. It's frightening and nerve wracking but he does such a spectacular job.

I am getting into grooming my girlfriend's bush. She has red hair and I love it. Taking the time to give her a little trim is a turnon for the both of us. Plus it seems to have resulted in me going down on her more, which is already a very enjoyable activity. I've just been grooming up top though, because I'm still scared to go close to her labia with anything sharp though. Any advice you could pass on (from your husband?) about how do this safely? Another funny question, does it itch at all after shaving?
Unregistered ?

I prefer, for myself, to keep my pussy trimmed and my pussy lips completely smoothe.

I have in the past grown my pubic hair out completely when asked and shaved it completely also when asked. It's felt different everytime. Definitely depends on each individual's preference. It's always fun to experiment. gringringrin
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
How about posting a pic or two? Now, that would be HOT!!!!
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Someone asked for some tips. I shave her pussy very similar to how I shave her face. I have her rinse with hot water for a lil bit, makes it easier. Even better right after a hot shower. I lather her up and do one pass with the grain of the hair. I dont apply a lot of pressure or try to get every inch of hair off. I also rinse off the razor often.

I then lather her up again, this time I carefully go against the grain to get it baby-butt smooth. I go slowly and stretch the skin tight anywhere I can, makes for a better shave. Rinse off with cool water to close up the pores, and shes good to go.

I use a Mach 3 razor and it works great, I've only nicked her maybe once or twice and it was barely anything at all. She didn't even feel it.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

Gimme bush! trimmed is nice, but shaved? Shit, I feel like I'm some kind of chester the molester pedophile chowing on bare puss. I dont enjoy it as much as one with some hair. I guess I'm just an old-fashioned kinda guy. lol.
Unregistered ?

I'm a completely shaved guy and have a couple of female friends. One is completely clean and when we are both really lubed up and she is on top, if is a great feeling as she glides back and forth.
tom_49 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-09-18
74 year old bisexual from Olney, Il.
Keep it smooth and soft. It is more sensual and erotic.
Harry Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2006-10-29
heterosexual
I like a little hair
Unregistered ?

Keeping it smooth lets you feel every movement with your tongue. So exciting.
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pussy. To shave or not to shave?