JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outside
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

dead
Add a reply Quote this post
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
Yes! When I still lived at home, I had a spot I would go to. It was in a thicket of bushes right at the edge of a cliff overlooking a park with a river. I would go there every day in the summer and rub one out. Sometimes when I came I would let it fly off the cliff! Also, every year my friends and I go camping in the same area. It's deep woods, dig your own toilet kind of camping. We go for 4 or 5 days and although I jerk off every night in my tent, I always make sure to go into the woods a couple times to masturbate during the day. I love being naked outside, leaning up against a tree or sitting on a log or a patch of grass with the birds chirping all around me and the smell of the woods filling my nostrils! I'll be out there for a good hour, stroking away and taking it all in, until I finally cum, spilling my load all over the ground!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Love jacking outside. Done it in the woods while hiking, roadside, city park and nude beach
nakedwanker58 Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2017-05-21
65 year old curious male from North West England, UK
Love wanking in the garden during the summertime after dark, divine decadence
A proud and happy wanker
itswankaboy Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2017-04-22
53 year old curious male
Yeah, love being nude outdoors (it's not that easy at my place) and having a wank outside is also awesome. I have gone down to some walking tracks by a local river and got naked and jacked off.

Got seen once while just walking along nude...
I'm just another wankaboy...
bikerboydw Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2017-06-20
50 year old
Love to recline in short shorts during this weather, parked up where dog walkers are passing, hanging out and have been spoken to and seen by quiet a few ladies who have obviously looked, seen me on show and left me to pleasure myself knowing they saw.
Unregistered ?

Love wanking outdoors. Love going into woods and striping down to a pair of tights and having a filthy wank. Also like wanking when driving, in shops, walking down the street or on public transport
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My first wife, Fran, and really enjoyed the nudist life style and we spent many weekends, nude at our nudist club with other like minded couples. We did divorce after 4 years, but not from any reason concerning our nude life.
Then 2 years later, I married Bibi, and when telling her about the lifestyle I had, she jumped at the idea of socializing with other nudists. and she loved to share iur nude life with other folks.
We lived the next 38 years as part time nudists, until she passed away in 2006.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

Right on&#128077;
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
Having a privacy fence means that I have shot many loads of semen all over my yard. Many many stains on the fence, in the shed, etc...

Also, I like to find places at the beach, in the woods, etc... to masturbate.

And, if I am in a hotel with a balcony, you can count on at least one stain per visit. Unless I catch my cum so I can slurp it.
Unregistered ?

dead
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
When you live out in the boonies, it's what you do.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Nakedhiker06 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2016-12-22
48 year old curious male
I love hiking naked and stopping to relax in the woods. I set up a hammock, lay in it and stroke myself. I love being naked outdoors. It's such a great feeling.
Unregistered ?

oh yes! possibility of getting caught is always a turn on for me....love to jack off while driving too
Unregistered ?

I go wild in the wild. Beach for hours, naked, generously lubed. I like to park facing the water with people on either side just far enough away that try can't tell what I'm doing. Walk around stroking it, out wading in the surf, back up on the dunes. So hot! And driving. My ex & I drove up the west coast completely naked jacking & jilling. Driving in the mountains, in the country. Interstates are fantastic. Drive all day, cruise control, naked. Slurpy sounds (smile). Outside the house at night when the neighbors are asleep. We used to have a place in the country with an electronic gate & interfom out at the road. Behind hedges, we'd jack & Jill by the pool. Naked. I ran an extension cord for her wand. So hot...
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outside