JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sounding
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

How many have tried sounding ? Do you like it ? I have done it . I think it feels good to have something go up my dick it makes me very horny.
Add a reply Quote this post
docomaker Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2017-02-08
61 year old curious from southern area
love it, have been doing it for many years and using all sorts of things. love to hear what you get up to, PM me....
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Have had allen wrenches, paint brush handles, metal rods, and cath tubes up my dick. Love cath tubes.
ltswoth69 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2012-10-23
65 year old bisexual male from La Crescenta, California
Have done paint brush handles. The feeling is what I guess it must feel like to a woman getting fucked makes me cum so good
Always looking for a suck buddy
bigeddy35 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2014-09-02
38 year old
I've tried it, but not very far; maybe an inch. Interesting sensation, and I may try again some time if i can get a hold of something I know will be sterile or I can fur sure make sterile, and need to learn more about aftercare.
nogras179 Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2010-07-12
71 year old curious from Front Range
I do it occasionally. I started with a smooth crochet hook, about 2mm. Largest is 6mm for me. A paint brush handle works nicely - it's smooth and tapered. I have some metal beads that are smooth, about 3/16 inch that I put in. I also have a hollow sound about 3 in. long. It's neat to cum with it in, with the cum flowing out through it. The problem with all but the beads is that they quickly work out. I'd like to get a good, smooth hollow sound with a ring that goes over my cock's head to hold it in. I love attaching a crochet hook sound or a paint brush to a surface, then fucking my cock with it.
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I've used several things from knife, fork and spoon handles, biros paint brush handles, knitting needles, proper catheters right into the bladder as well as headphone cable folded in half. That can go right as as far as the bladder.
It's certainly a different experience and a feeling I enjoy.
Tuftydick Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2014-01-12
78 year old curious
love it, have been doing it for many years, using different things. love to hear what you get up to, if you prefer PM me....
Unregistered ?

what would you guys reccomend using for a first timer? I've always wanted to try sounding but get nervous about hurting myself, any tips would be much appreciated
atiqmasif Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2010-12-15
75 year old male from UK
I love it too, and have been doing for 15 years+. I recommend buying some proper medical sounds, plenty of lube and make sure everything is surgically clean to avoid infection.
Unregistered ?

I have to agree with atiqmasif proper sounders are the safe way. Although cath tubes are good too. Both are designed to be inserted up your cock. And of course will be as sterile as you make them be. I just love the feeling of something going up my cock. Love cath tubes .strokestroke
fundove102947 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2017-04-03
73 year old from ft pierce, florida
does the sound go deep enough to pass your prostate and maybe rub it to make ou have a prostate ejacualiton? fundove102947 email address is [email protected]
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I have with a few things. Strange but pleasant sensation.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I love sounding and I've become addicted to it. It took a bit of practice to get used to it but it feels so incredible now to have my cock stimulated from the inside.

I have quite a large collection of penis plugs and sounds now. I love showing them off in use on XHamster.

http://xhamster.com/user/luvheels777
No heel is too high
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I started with a small artist's paint brush. The end will be thin and tapered to help stretch you open gradually.

Go slow and use lots of lube. I use silicone lube as water based lubes have glycerin so they get sticky and can cause infections. Contrary to what you might think, don't use anything too thin or the tip could injure you inside. At first, there will probably be a bit of burning when you urinate after. Take a break from sounding until it goes away then try again.

The most important thing is to take it slow and work up gradually to take longer and thicker sounds and plugs. I have a 6 inch metal beaded sound that I can take all the way inside easily. The trick to going deep with solid sound is to find the correct angle so that it slides in without resistance.

I've stretched myself so I can get a 10 mm plug into my cock now. It's still quite painful, but in time I'm sure I'll stretch myself so it will feel good. I have a couple of 8 mm plugs with glans rings so they stay in. I can wear those for hours without any pain.

No heel is too high
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sounding