JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Guys & Gals: list your boldest masturbation sessions?
Page: < prev  of 2  
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
I once shared a cab ride with a work colleague at night. It was going to be a long ride - 45 minutes or an hour it was in the dark we were both sitting in the backseat. For whatever reason I was extremely horny and I had thrown my jacket over my lap as we got into the car.I had my left hand in my pants pocket for the whole journey as I carried on the conversation was her in the Darkness. We spoke about Mundane and things, about work and so on . All the while I was looking at the shadow of her fantastic tits repeatedly and massaging my glands between my finger anthem . I am uncut which helps things greatly . I managed to make myself come shortly before we dropped her off at her house, masking my need to grunt with a coughing fit.

On another occasion I was on flight to Japan. I had internet Wireless on and was logged into Skype. A girl whom I had been having cam sex with logged on, saw that I was logged on and reached out to me. I had headphones on so I could hear her clearly. I told her where I was, was able to turn the camera on and show her the window. she decided to tease me knowing that I was stuck sitting with other people in economy on a crowded plane. She put her mic right up to her pussy, and i could hear her wetness. I was able to type my responses to her but I could hear her speak. I could also hear her moan as she masturbated. She did not have her cam on but it didn't matter as she described everything she was doing. I was fired up and really really needed to get off. I put the blanket over my lap and my typing slow as I now needed one hand on my cock. I told her what I was doing, but I'm not sure if she believed me . The camera was on on my side but she couldn't see what was going on beneath the tray and the blanket . I eventually came, turned the laptop away from anyone and was able to discreetly show her come on my hand. She was impressed. It was a fantastic session. She signed off but i still had 8 hours on the flight. I did myself again whilewriting her a note later on in the flight. I asked her if she would be around later thatevening. I eventually got to the hotel in Tokyo it was a early morning I reached out to her again and she was online late at night, waiting for me. It's time we managed to get off both of us buck naked with microphones and cameras on
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
spiderborn Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2011-04-27
64 year old
wonderspooge said:
I once shared a cab ride with a work colleague at night. It was going to be a long ride - 45 minutes or an hour it was in the dark we were both sitting in the backseat. For whatever reason I was extremely horny and I had thrown my jacket over my lap as we got into the car.I had my left hand in my pants pocket for the whole journey as I carried on the conversation was her in the Darkness. We spoke about Mundane and things, about work and so on . All the while I was looking at the shadow of her fantastic tits repeatedly and massaging my glands between my finger anthem . I am uncut which helps things greatly . I managed to make myself come shortly before we dropped her off at her house, masking my need to grunt with a coughing fit.

On another occasion I was on flight to Japan. I had internet Wireless on and was logged into Skype. A girl whom I had been having cam sex with logged on, saw that I was logged on and reached out to me. I had headphones on so I could hear her clearly. I told her where I was, was able to turn the camera on and show her the window. she decided to tease me knowing that I was stuck sitting with other people in economy on a crowded plane. She put her mic right up to her pussy, and i could hear her wetness. I was able to type my responses to her but I could hear her speak. I could also hear her moan as she masturbated. She did not have her cam on but it didn't matter as she described everything she was doing. I was fired up and really really needed to get off. I put the blanket over my lap and my typing slow as I now needed one hand on my cock. I told her what I was doing, but I'm not sure if she believed me . The camera was on on my side but she couldn't see what was going on beneath the tray and the blanket . I eventually came, turned the laptop away from anyone and was able to discreetly show her come on my hand. She was impressed. It was a fantastic session. She signed off but i still had 8 hours on the flight. I did myself again whilewriting her a note later on in the flight. I asked her if she would be around later thatevening. I eventually got to the hotel in Tokyo it was a early morning I reached out to her again and she was online late at night, waiting for me. It's time we managed to get off both of us buck naked with microphones and cameras on
gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
Not really masturbation. Getting a blowjob in the car one night. Guy who usually walked his dog........ walked by and saw. I just let her keep sucking. lol
One the same note. Walking one night happened on a girl sucking cock in a car. Yep, we watched for a minute or so.
I've also fucked women on the front fender of my car, or their car out on country roads. Makes my cock hard thinking of the fun. Totally nude. Fucking like rabbits. Could get caught at any time. And came close a few times.
Girl I dated in college encouraged me to stroke to her dad's Playboys she borrowed. Even sucked my cock while I looked at other women.
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
Jerked off one morning at work in the maintenance shop, shooting a large load all over a mirror I had to hang on a wall later that day. I cleaned it up, of course, but lots of local TV personalities have used that mirror! I still smile when I walk by it in the studio...
Not an actual Vicar
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Guys & Gals: list your boldest masturbation sessions?