JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Piss play and masturbation
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

It feels weird both writing and asking this question but as anyone tried pissing on themselves for sexual gratification? Recently I've discovered that when I'm very very horny that if I lay in the bath and piss all over myself I get even more aroused as the warm fluid flows all over me and it ultimately leads to a better wank session. I'm interested to know if others have tried this and just how weird people think it is.
Add a reply Quote this post
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
It's really not all that weird. More people do it than will admit it. This is something people have been doing for century's. If it turns you on, go for it. It can't harm you, unless you slip in the tub and bust your chin.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
I love to piss myself. I normally wear tights so I can feel it going down my legs but sometimes I will just lie down and let it go all over. Esp love it if I can get it in my mouth. Then when you wank the mix of precum and piss is wonderful.
Unregistered ?

Thanks for the replies guys, getting hard just reading these
Unregistered ?

Absolutely not weird, cabehunt--this is something I have enjoyed doing for many years. I love the feel of warm piss on my skin, and especially on my cock and balls. Sometimes I mix it up by pissing fully clothed--the clothes hold the sensation for longer and it feels really pervy and naughty. I've even asked my wife to piss on me and she has done it--an ultimate turn-on for me.

So go for it and enjoy it, knowing you're definitely not alone.
strokingonwus Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2013-10-10
curious male from long island ny
I like to try to pee after getting a hard on. If u Wait till u really have to pee and start masturbating, after a while u have to force yourself to pee. its a little hard but once u get it to ooze out and you keep masturbating it turns into the smoothest lather u have ever used. its totaly awsome and when u finally cum it is really powerful. Let me know if anyone does this and let me know how it went. u can email me here on jackinchat and we can discuss more things. good luck
lets jerk off together
hornyukboi23 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2017-03-11
31 year old bisexual male
My ultimate fantasy is a hardcore piss gangbang with lots of guys in a public bathroom with me as the bottom ;p
Unregistered ?

fuck yes, well said! i feel the same way!

strokingonwus said:
I like to try to pee after getting a hard on. If u Wait till u really have to pee and start masturbating, after a while u have to force yourself to pee. its a little hard but once u get it to ooze out and you keep masturbating it turns into the smoothest lather u have ever used. its totaly awsome and when u finally cum it is really powerful. Let me know if anyone does this and let me know how it went. u can email me here on jackinchat and we can discuss more things. good luck
Unregistered ?

My fantasy is to have seven naked Asian girls surround me as I lay on the floor. Then the all piss all over me, my dick, face, belly. Then they take turns sitting on my face so I can lick the last drops up.
scrumbo69 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2008-07-07
curious from Northamptonshire UK
I love piss play. The best way I've found to enjoy this is to lay in the bath and try and get you legs over your head so you are propped on your shoulders with your cock just above your face. And then let it flow!
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
Heck yes I love peeing on myself when I am super horney. There have been a few other threads on the topic of "fun with pee" you might like:

Peeing and masturbating

Girls Peeing

Drinking your urine
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Absolutely I've tried it...especially when extremely horny. I'll also lay in tub after my bladder is filled to almost leaking out and then try to slowly release my piss all over myself...stopping to stroke my cock between peeing. When I'm totally covered in warm pee then I'll take my time edging and licking up my precum until I can no longer hold back and have to cum.
Unregistered ?

I prefer to piss on myself instead of in a toilet, or have others piss on me. On weekends, I never piss in the toilet, always on myself.
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Focker said:
It's really not all that weird. More people do it than will admit it. This is something people have been doing for century's. If it turns you on, go for it. It can't harm you, unless you slip in the tub and bust your chin.

Unless you have a UTI, urine is just sterile, salty water. Just lean back and enjoy. I lay in the tub and prop my feet up to get that golden shower all over my chest.
docomaker Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2017-02-08
61 year old curious from southern area
i am uncut and i love to hold my foreskin shut as tight as i can and fill it with piss. Love watching it swell to a huge size and love the feeling of slight pain when it stretches. Nothing wrong with pissing on yourself at all
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Piss play and masturbation