JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » ever been caught?
Page: of 3   next > 
bigj1122 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2016-09-05
27 year old curious
anybody ever been caught or caught someone jerking tell us who you caught or who caught you and tell us the story. I'm waiting stroke
pm me with your kik to jerk off together
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jt1manband Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2017-05-01
45 year old bisexual male from Chicago
I was only caught one time when I was young (15). I was in the bathroom and didnt lock the door. Mom walked in on me stroking with 2 pairs of her lingerie panties. She shreiked a bit and quickly closed the door. She then waited a min and talked to me thru the door. She just said, please finich up and tomplease put those in the dirty laundry when I was done with them.
That evening she talked to me about it and said nicely that she understood but that she would appreciate me not using her private things for my enjoyment. And that was the last of it from her.
But I never stopped. I stroked and wore her panties for years after that
clean Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2017-02-07
bisexual
I wasn't caught per se, but my ex boss asked me of I ever jerked off thinking of her. The answere was yes
jaxxxthejaguar Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2017-03-27
37 year old heterosexual
i had been caught and caught people too several times, either intentional or not.

clean said:
I wasn't caught per se, but my ex boss asked me of I ever jerked off thinking of her. The answere was yes

i had similar situations.
Jaxxx the Jaguar. My fave celebs are Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, Nelly Furtado, Amber Rose, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Vida Guerra, Serena Williams, Sofia Vergara or Iggy Azalea. Would you like to talk about them? Then PM me!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Had a guy walk into my tent in Vietnam and caught me jerking off. I removed my hand but the point of no return had occurred and I was cumming as he delivered a message. After recovering I needed him to repeat the message. My second wife found the bedroom door locked on many occasions and I told her I did not know why the door was locked. She was not stupid but never pushed me to explain.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
bigj1122 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2016-09-05
27 year old curious
nice stories guys stroke keep them coming wink
pm me with your kik to jerk off together
bicuckwanabe Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2016-11-18
69 year old curious from Uk
clean said:

Must have been a great cum spurt next time!!
Keen to chat and wank with you, m or F. Dirty chat too
lauraloral Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2017-04-23
49 year old curious from UK Bristol
My friends stepdad caught us kissing and wankin each other dressed in his sisteres clothes. He was fine about it and got us to pose for photos for him
Call me, maul me, ball me
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
When I was a kid I was always scared of getting caught jackin, but fortunately never happened.
LTJ
peepingtom50 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-07
68 year old from New hampshire
Got caught by m0m when I was a yng. Scared me to death but was also exciting. As an adult I started finding ways to set it up to get caught but look innocent grin. Have been caught by some friends, delivery people but mostly my sis in law grin. She's caught me so many times over the years that she's figured out I am doing it on purpose lol
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I never got caught - but I walked in on my roommate in college going at it. I came back to the room at a time when I was usually not there because I forgot my books - he was going it like there was no tomorrow!

I just said "Sorry I forgot my books" got them and left - he was not around the room the next couple of days and we never mentioned it again.

I was just so thankful I caught him and not the other way around!
gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
Not really caught jerking. But asked to for a few former girlfriends. Or I just went ahead and did and let them watch.
Mitchell75xx Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2015-07-26
48 year old curious male from Bath UK
Yes I was caught by my neighbour. She saw me through the window and continued to watch until I'd finished
busaboy Amateur Jackinchatter

332 posts since 2012-04-08
56 year old male from us
same here...neighbor with binoculars through my window...I took the screen out so he could see better next time....lol
I think i have a hole in my jeans.....
Unregistered ?

I was well and truly caught by a girl I shared a house with about 7 years ago. I was going to a friends wedding and meant to be staying overnight at the venue but for whatever reason I decided to go back home instead. I went straight up to bed when I arrived home and she came back about an hour later. She'd been out for the evening with her new boyfriend and both of them sounded pretty drunk. They went straight up to her room but because she thought I was staying at the wedding venue she didn't bother closing her door and when they started fucking she screamed the house down. I wasn't going to let a prime jerking opportunity go to waste so I crept out of bed and stood behind my door with my cock in one hand and pair of her used panties in the other. After a few minutes she jumped off her boyfriends cock and Marched across the landing into my room to look for some lube. Instead she found me completely naked with a massive errection and her yellow panties

User posted image

User posted image

screenshot software
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » ever been caught?