JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife or GF know you have jacked with a buddy?
Page: of 3   next > 
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
My wife knows that in my teens i jacked with my friend Ken. I did not go into details but she knows we would get nude, compare cocks, etc.. she does not know we still do once in a while.

Anybody have a wife or GF that knows of your past JO experiences or that you are not jacking with a bud?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

54 year old heterosexual
Nobody? grin with my wife it came up when she asked me when we were both nude in our bed. She said "so did you ever do anything with a buddy when in your teens?" i said like what? and she said, "you hear about guys comparing dicks and stuff like that". I was quiet for a minute and she smiled and said "you did didnt you?"
Unregistered ?

My ex wife not only knew about me & a few friends playing with our cock's together but also watched us . She really liked watching us guys stroking each others cock in front of her. Made her so wet.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
When I was younger (pre and early teens) I had a few jack buddies during my experimental/discovery stages. I had even sucked a couple of cocks. I never considered myself gay. I didn't even know what gay was back then, but I knew I wasn't ever turned on by guys. To me it was more curiosity, learning, figuring out and practicing for what to do when I finally had a chance with a girl who would get naked and play with me. I wanted to know more and not look stupid to a girl my first time with one. Sometimes it was just being horny and wanting to jack off and sometimes you had friends you had to ditch to go home to jack off because they would think you were weird or make fun of you and tell everyone and sometimes you had friends who you were both just comfortable enough to jack off with and then continue hanging out doing what you were doing before you jacked.
I had confessed this to my ex-wife and she confessed to me about having a friend she masturbated with when she was younger, but they got caught by the other girls mom during a sleepover and was not allowed to even talk to each other after that (the other girls moms rule)
I have also confessed to this to a few girlfriends since my divorce. The reaction is usually that they say "yeah, most people do that when they are young. It's normal." Most women understand that, but I have not admitted to everyone I have been with. I know at least 3 who would have probably freaked out over it if they knew.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
JackMakokov Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2016-03-31
53 year old male from Southeast US
My wife knows that I did it in my teens.
Unregistered ?

Once in a while, I can get her to strip on Skype as a stranger watches. skype conyo67
JackMakokov Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2016-03-31
53 year old male from Southeast US
imark said:
Nobody? grin with my wife it came up when she asked me when we were both nude in our bed. She said "so did you ever do anything with a buddy when in your teens?" i said like what? and she said, "you hear about guys comparing dicks and stuff like that". I was quiet for a minute and she smiled and said "you did didnt you?"

Honestly, I didn't tell my wife for years. I hoped that she might be turned on by it but worried that she would be disgusted by it.

She was neither. She treated it like no big deal at all and said "Yeah, that's a normal thing. Most guys do that.". She thought I was crazy to think she would be upset about it but she was not at all turned on by it.

NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
My wife knows that I once jerked off with my friend while we were on a fishing trip. Didn't care one way or another.

54 year old heterosexual
How did the topic come up NorCalMan? how old were you? what did you guys do ?
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
My wife knows a had a bud in school. It came up when I first let her know that I was bi and she wanted to know if I had ever done anything with a guy.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
limericklook Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2012-12-25
48 year old bisexual male from Mid West Ireland
When I was a teen I had a friend who I experimented with. We played with eachothers cocks, got naked together, fondling, kissing, the usual. When I got a bit older it kinda waned off but I'd hook up with gay friends from time to time if the mood took me. She knows about it all, we talk about it regularly because it turns her on.
Kik - limericklook - chat and some cam maybe.
Unregistered ?

No my wife doesn't know anything about my cock desire and experiences. I would love to tell her but that would be a big mistake for sure. It would be so nice if she knew, approved, and wanted to watch.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
stillhaveit said:
No my wife doesn't know anything about my cock desire and experiences. I would love to tell her but that would be a big mistake for sure. It would be so nice if she knew, approved, and wanted to watch.
So true
Unregistered ?

My girlfriend knows I jack off with one of my friends,she just doesn't know who it is.
Hornygolfer1977 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2016-04-26
55 year old heterosexual male
No not at all - I have to clean up carefully
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife or GF know you have jacked with a buddy?