JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Jo or suck?
Page: of 1  
Mke414 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2015-10-26
43 year old curious from Wisconsin
Anyone else get hot thinking about sucking another cock? The guy behind it is gross. It's purely the dick. I'd love to give it a go but being married and scared shitless I probably never will. Any sane ideas how I could make this happen? I'd love to touch a cock and feel it go from soft to hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sj00723 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2013-07-02
59 year old bisexual from Minnesota
Yes and in in the same boat so if you find a way let me know
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
You just have to go for it. Just try to find a guy that is pleasing to your eye, for the most part. I have had guys over that I wasn't particularly pleased with. They ended up being a one time thing. Being a little chubby is ok but when the belly hangs over the belt I find that gross. But, by then I try to be cordial and at least make him cum. I am into jacking off a cock then sucking on it. That's the best part.
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
Oh you MUST pursue this until you get a cock in your mouth! I fantasized about being with a guy my entire life, from touching a friend when I was just a kid, like 8 or 9, to stroking a guy through a glory hole in my 40s. Somewhere in between I fucked my gf while my best friend fucked his gf in the same room. I SO wanted that to end up in a foursome but it wasn't going to happen.

It wasn't until I was 51 that I was able to taste a cock, other than being able to get the head of my own in my mouth when I was somewhat younger and more flexible.

I met a guy through Yahoo IM (when that still existed) and went to his house. Was there five minutes before he was kissing me. Another five and we were naked on his bed. Within 20 minutes of me saying hello for the first time at his door, I had his penis in my mouth and I was hooked!

I licked and sucked and he came and I swallowed. I had always dreamed of eating cum from another cock and I was thrilled. He was a one-time thing but I found another friend and we were together for several months. Got to suck each other 2 or 3 times each week. Haven't done it in about a year now and I miss it.

Keep looking for a good guy and go for it!
soonerjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

553 posts since 2015-05-08
70 year old curious from somewhere
Mke414 said:
Anyone else get hot thinking about sucking another cock? The guy behind it is gross. It's purely the dick. I'd love to give it a go but being married and scared shitless I probably never will. Any sane ideas how I could make this happen? I'd love to touch a cock and feel it go from soft to hard

Feel exactly the same way
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
It just means you're a very normal guy that's perhaps letting go of inhibitions. Most men have a very similar wish just can't quite make the right connection.
For me he'd have to be descent looking fellow, be clean and safe, and have a nice looking cock, one that makes me want to play with it. Not all cocks are the same but some are gorgeous.
It's not a position for just anyone but still maybe someday.smile
No cum is wasted.
simmor Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2016-12-15

Sounds hot to me, of course it really depends on the guy involved.
bicuckwanabe Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2016-11-18
69 year old curious from Uk
I eventually met up with a guy whose cock I liked the look of.
I was worried I wouldn't get hard, but once I made the move to hold his cock I was rock hard!
Stroked it, which felt great, then knelt down and took it in my mouth.
Wow, what a great feeling!
He returned the same and I shot my spunk over my belly......
He didn't cum.
May do it again, but he wants cuddles. No thank you, just cock please!
Keen to chat and wank with you, m or F. Dirty chat too
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Jo or suck?