JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Im not attracted to guys but want to try sucking DICK
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

I love men. They are so much more fun then women. I love to suck cock and I love to fuck men. I have fucked woman and I've gone down on a girl, but I prefer the cock. It's 75% better.eyeshotcock
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I know!!! already done it and its hot!!
jobud4fun Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2007-02-03
67 year old bisexual from Memphis area
I consider myself 99% straight, but I do enjoy seeing a nice hard cock and, yes, I do fantasize about feeling a guys cock getting hard in my hands and i could easily see myself sucking on a hard tool given the opportunity.
"I`m completely naked under my clothes!"
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i'd luv to suck q guys cock, definately on a ladyboy they r hot
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
Wish we could meet I would let you try out on me i think it would be great.
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
stilljackinat60 Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2006-08-11
79 year old
Use to think only gay guys would suck a guys cock but now I have changed my mind. I would love to try sucking on a nice big one and feel the hot cum in my mouth. I think it would really be hot! and I always thought of my self as str8 and love gals. Could never fall in love with a guy, well maybe his cock.
JEFE Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old from South Texas
[I think it is natural for men to start thinking about this and start wanting it. It's like a rite of passage into our older years. I also never, ever would have thought that someday I would be wanting to suck cock. Now all I do is fantasize about spending a few hours alone with another older man. Naked. Masturbating. Watching each other masturbate, listening to each other moaning, admiring each other's hard cock. And eventually, reaching out for each other's cock. Giving each other unbelievable pleasure. And yes, sucking.
Looking for mutual masturbaton buddy in South Texas. Looking for another married older man (50s, 60s, 70s) for masturbation and sucking and maybe this will lead to other things.
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
In the same way, some women think only another woman knows what turns them on, the same can be said for us men. I love giving pleasure and being pleasured by both sexes. forget about labels. Tri sexual...(Try anything once)
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
BlondeDream4U said:
I think that if you perform sexual things with the same sex on a habitual basis then it's time to drop the BS and be honest with yourself and admit that you have bisexual or homosexual tendencies...it really pisses me off when guys can't come to terms with their sexuality and they still claim that they are totally straight

As for dropping the BS, how about we just drop the labels? For years I have said that I am gay, because I have had to categorize myself. People are never happy unless you fit into a little box. I strongly believe that no one is entirely gay, entirely straight, or precisely bi, how do you measure it? It seems even the definition of the words are not understood.

It annoys me that on relevant websites you have to select an option for your sexuality. Why can't I just say what I want through a profile?

Here's a daring idea, how about we all just stop saying "I'm gay" or "I'm Straight" and just deal with what we want, rather than what is expected? I couldn't care less if a guy says he's straight, as long as he wants some action it makes no difference to me what social and sexual restrictions he places on himself.
I really think a lot of men would feel a more free to enjoy their sexual desires if we stopped pretending that we all play for a specific team and that each team has its own rules, that's not the case at all.
www.buddybate.com
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
60 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I have always loved seeing dicks CIUM so sucking and jacking them for fun has been great.

Being a big guy I have also had fun (and lots of requests) to deep throat many guys especially those with Big dicks-

I have swallowed COMPLETELY 2 that are 11 inches and several 9- 10 inchers......
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
jmikey90 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-05-05
35 year old heterosexual from Virginia
i think i might try, i dont know
evilmonkey Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2007-07-25
53 year old bisexual from California
tried in college - (did it twice) - wish i was brave enough to do it more. when the girls complain that it is hard work, all lies. licking pussy is 1000x more difficult! i would like to get back into it again someday
stay horny, my friend
jmikey90 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-05-05
35 year old heterosexual from Virginia
really thats cool,, i think id need someone to teach me or somethin
curguy Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2005-12-04
41 year old curious from ky
Whenever I jack off I definitely think about sucking cock. I'm not sure I'd ever do it unless a great looking guy with a great looking cock appeared while I was jacking off. So, yeah it's definitely something I fantasize about but I can't see it actually happening.
jaden_aus Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2007-06-16
38 year old curious from Melbourne
I consider myself straight in the sense that I am in love with a girl at the moment, I love the physical and emotional relationship that I have with her. But I have dabbled in the gay sex side of things as well, and found out it's just not who I am and what I want.

I agree with the people who say "enough with the labelling" because as many people know, an all encompassing label is difficult to define when it comes to sexuality. I found that gay sex and a gay relationship was not at all for me, though I still enjoy camming on the internet, and on occasion, mutual jo and sucking with a friend.

In the end, it all comes down to what the act means to you. For me, the way I see the intimate actions with my friend are not out of love, but simply guys hanging out and playing around together. That's all our actions mean to me, casual fun. If you want to suck a dick for fun, then do it - you might enjoy it! You can still have a meaningful time without it being an emotional attachment if you're clear and comfortable with who you are and what you want.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Im not attracted to guys but want to try sucking DICK