JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Oral questions from a guy
Page: of 2   next > 
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
Would a girl be happy if the first sexual act i wanna do with her is give her oral? Before i do anything else like well regular sex i mean. It's what i really wanna do with my new GF first i'm just wondering will it seem strange to her.
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
She will appreciate the hell out of it. If shes never had it done she'll freak alittle till you finesse her clit. Overall I think she'll appreaciate and enjoy it. Rememer to ask how she likes it.
The key is to remeber the tits are wired directly into the pussy. Finesse them and work your way down.
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible

Neither of us have ever been with any one else, will that affect it? (appart from the fumbiling awkardness that is to be expected for while laugh

No one else has an opinion??
Unregistered ?

First, find some way to make sure the idea isn't repulsive to her. To some inexperienced folks, it can be. In my experience, the girl either loves it or hates it.
Then, if you do a lot "homework" on orally pleasuring a girl, I think you'll find the awkwardness slips away rather quickly. By homework, I mean reading, videos, etc. I couldn't tell you where exactly, but I do know there are "how to"'s on the net; for both manually and orally pleasuring a female. There is supposedly one manual technique that will send the girl into full-body orgasms. Maybe one of the other members knows where to find these.

Thanks for your input mate
Unregistered ?

well the first act with my ex was when I was a bit tipsy I couldn't get hard so i gave her a massage with let to eat her pussy after that nice long action
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual
You probably posted in the female forum wanting feminine viewpoints, but I'll put in my two cents anyway. I don't think there's very many sexually experienced women who don't enjoy oral sex. The problem is in knowing what your GF's sexual experiences and expectations are. If you don't have any ideas about that, all you can do is take it slow and openly communicate with her. Obviously you start with making out and breast play, and proceed to fingering her. Then, don't be shy about asking her what she'd like to do. I have the feeling that today's young people are very knowledgeable about oral sex. Since she's open to having sex with you, chances are she's going to love the feeling of your tongue on her clit.
Unregistered ?

tonycause said:
Would a girl be happy if the first sexual act i wanna do with her is give her oral? Before i do anything else like well regular sex i mean. It's what i really wanna do with my new GF first i'm just wondering will it seem strange to her.

My first experience was oral, both ways, giving and receiving. My 'first' was with another female tho. Oral is always the major portion of sex with me ever since. grin It's like anything I suppose... just depends on the person and what they like to enjoy. I'm mostly with another girl when I'm having sex tho too so oral is extra special I think when it comes to sharing sexual nicities razz Guys obviously like oral tho too! But giving your gf oral for her first time I'd think would make her a happy person! lol
Unregistered ?

tonycause said:

It is too bad you are in Europe. I love a guy who is not only talented with his tongue but actually enjoys giving a girl oral as much as I love giving him oral.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
tonycause said:

Cum now, you already know the answer to that question.
Your comments are rhetorical, and are set up to make you look like God's gift to women's prayers. No one--espy a female--is buying it.
Do you crave big balls?
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK

I'll assume that you're serious although I have reservations.
Like FireFly,I had oral with a girl (I was the receiver) long before I had intercourse. Neither of us ever researched anything about it, she just got down to business on me and a new chapter was written in my sexual experiences. There are, I suppose, women who may be turned off in some way by having someone's mouth on their pussies but I've yet to meet any... and I don't think you'll need any lessons so long as you know where her clit is, but even if you don't I'm sure she'll let you know.
I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
Unregistered ?

Get down on her young man, girls really like their pussies eaten, especially if it's your first time having sex with her. It will help lubrication, get her hot (and cumming if you're lucky) and be a nice lead in to having you penetrate her cunt for the first time.

I doubt if it will seem strange. Lots of girls are "treated" to a guy getting the girls clothes off, getting hard and then fucking her. Plenty of good foreplay, include the breasts/nipples as has been advised here, which includes you eating her out will be much appreciated by her I'm sure. Good luck, enjoy, and let us know how it goes.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
If it was me I would have no problem doing that. Will this be the first time both of you would be naked together? If its done as the goal with some kissing, other fondling etc. I think it would be great. If thats all you want to do and see what she where she wants to go from there would be great.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
tonycause said:
No one else has an opinion??

Tony, purse your lips around her clit like it was a minicock and give her a baby blowjob. She will be yours forever.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Oral questions from a guy