JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Blow Job and French Kissing
Page: of 2   next > 
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
My college girlfriend would suck me off until I came. Then she would French kiss me and share the cum from her mouth. Good times!!

cockcock
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

oh fuck yeeaaahhhh...its been awhile, but my wife would do that, I loved it, I would still do it...sometimes I would JO on her face, and then lay on her and make out on her face, always getting some there too!~
Unregistered ?

I had an English girl friend who enjoyed doing that. I wasn't into eating my cum until we started sharing my load during French kissing. I was surprised at how quickly I began to enjoy the taste and also the idea of swallowing my own cum.

She used to have me jerk off and shoot on our food and in our drinks. It became an everyday thing for us to eat my cum. I've never lost the taste for it!
Unregistered ?

Snowballing is one of my favorite sports. razz
Unregistered ?

Another experience to share with you.
My first wife was a total virgin; I mean she had never been close to a cock before, ever, in her life! She used to ask me what happened when I sat down, where did my cock and balls go? Didn't it hurt? LOL

Anyway, like most young men I woke up every day with a hard-on. She was fascinated by it! She asked what I did to make it go away. I explained jerking off to her and she wanted to watch me. She laid her head on my chest and watched me jerk off. Of course when I came a lot of cum landed on her face. She loved it! After that first time it became a weekend thing. Saturday and Sunday mornings she would lay her head on my chest, cup my balls in her right hand and watch me stroke myself. When I was finished shooting she would take my now shrinking, happy, cock and use the head to spread my cum all over her face.

She used to tell her sister and her girlfriends about the special facials she enjoyed! Not telling them what the secret ingredient was however!!!

Never could het her to swallow! She just wasn't into that!
She would lick a little off of her hand, but that was all!

gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
When we were going together, mine would give herself facials. Then use my cock to spread it on her face. She said she had never swallowed before we met. But I asked her to try and she swallowed all the time after that. I used to get blown daily. She swore it cured cold sores.
She would even wear my cum to work.
Some of her female workers would ask how she got her skin looking so good, she said she told them it was cum that helped.
Today................ she can't off that fucking cell phone long enough for anything to happen. Ain't technology great!!
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota

Both my 1st and 2nd wives very much enjoyed doing this. First wife for 4 years and 2nd one for 38 years. They both had no problems with sucking and swallowing cum, and sometimes I thought they preferred it to fucking. They both loved to hold the load in their mouth and feed it back to me in a wet kiss.

My college girlfriend would suck me off until I came. Then she would French kiss me and share the cum from her mouth. Good times!!
Dickguy
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My last wife loved sucking me off and she loved kissing. I was smart enough not to reject her need for lip smacking as that would likely end the blow jobs, besides she always swollowed
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
clean Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2017-02-07
bisexual
I had a friend years ago who loved sucking cock and then sharing my cum with me. It was wonderful !
Unregistered ?

My first wife used to enjoy going to work using my cum as a lip gloss! I loved it!
Unregistered ?

You guys are so lucky for your woman to suck and share cum.
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
Never came in her mouth but we kissed a lot after she blew me and I was dripping a lot into her mouth it got pretty sloppy and then I would cum on her chest. I enjoyed drenching her after.

I've always wanted to try my own cum but lose interest in it after.
troubleis Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2014-10-09
72 year old heterosexual from FL
Just yesterday my gf gave me a great bj followed by an erotic kiss with my cum being shared tongue to tongue! We both love it
Unregistered ?

After giving me a blow job, my wife usually swallowed, but would then immediately give me a kiss, with some tongue play.
I think this has led to my wanting to try sucking a cock/
akadynomutt Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2016-08-15
44 year old heterosexual male
My wife loves it when I blow it on her tits and lick it off
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Blow Job and French Kissing