JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pee, piss
Page: < prev  of 2  
Bimike1962 Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2017-06-27
62 year old curious male from Eastern Washington
Had GF that would shower with me, and place my hard cock between her legs and piss all over it. Man that was hot!
I want to cum with you!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've had a guy piss on me twice. I was very surprised that I liked it! I jerked my cock while he pissed all over my body, face, and hair - drenching me! I was intending to suck his big cock, but he asked me if he could piss on me. I was so horny to look at his big dick, I said yes. Wow, I got off on it.

Came in contact with him 1 other time and he did it to me again (in the mens room of an adult theatre). Fucking piss all over the place!
Unregistered ?

I've never done with it with another person, but to see what it feels like I have peed in a glass and slowly poured it out on my forehead so it runs down my face, with open mouth. Nice, actually. Probably best to do it in a bathtub or shower, otherwise it'll be messy. Occasionally I'll sip some from a glass; I used to think it helped make me horny to drink a little piss, but I'm not sure about that now. It's clean to drink, by the way, as long as you drink it right away.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pee, piss