JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Banana peel masturbation recommendation
Page: < prev  of 2  
JackOfferman Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2017-04-03
44 year old curious male from Indianapolis, IN
I tried it the way wpipes suggested by using a cold peel instead of a warmed one . I loved it ! I put it in the freezer for a hour . I think this is the way to go . And to the fella who doesn't want their cock smelling like a banana that's understandable, just take a shower afterwards. It could get messy anyways
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
yeah tried it but the peel just couldn't take it.
Working it hard
AlterEgo Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2013-02-11
55 year old heterosexual
I have done it a few times. It feels incredible, and since I am not so big I can do it lke this. I peel a not too ripe banana and cut the top off so it is flat. Then I tape the peel back together so it makes a tube leaving the peel pieces spread out enough to fit around my cock. Then I slip it on my hard cock and thrust in and out. Love it and doing it in front of a mirror intensifies the feeling.
man74tiop2 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2012-09-23
73 year old curious from Australia
My 17 cents worth ... I found banana skin too fragile a masturbation tool. Hollowed out cucumber, on the other hand ... magic.

Think it depends on how you use it. If you're a Gentle Ben, the banana skin would work well but the cucumber is better if you prefer more vigourous action.
Unregistered ?

I read this thread yesterday and decided to try it. Today I can report, yes it is pretty good. The banana peel gets pretty juicy as you use it, like a lubricant. I didn't heat it, seemed ok at room temperature. It was not really big enough, though (and I'm on the smallish side); I suppose some really big bananas would work better. Also, as other men have noted, the peel doesn't hold up very well--I admit I didn't cum because the peel gave up before I could get up to an orgasm, and I didn't have any more bananas!
By the way, it seems reasonable that you put your penis into the peel in the same position as the banana fits in its peel, so your penis fits in it like into a pussy. I saw some "banana peel" videos on xhamster (yup, they have several), and those men didn't seem be doing it right. Check them out.
Guess I'd better get some more Kwik Trip bananas and continue the experiment.
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
53 year old male
its cool to hear the comments. glad that i'm not the only banana peeler...lol

jack1566hard said:
yeah tried it but the peel just couldn't take it.

I could see why when I clicked on your profile. You have a monster cock. Perhaps you can try it with a plantain instead
jbtexan Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2016-11-24
58 year old from texas

I gave it a try, and feels really good. There are some problems, but well worth ironing those problems out.

jjerismo said:
How about a little Albolene?? Anyone try that? Think I will next time I'm alone.

I have seen many posts here in jackinchat raving about this albolene . It's expensive at $14 a jar at CVS but it does make a great lube & a dab goes a long way . The banana peel is cheaper for a one time session but I suppose for multiple sessions $14 for the Albolene isn't too bad
jonrubsforfun Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2011-01-12
53 year old curious from northwest uk
Been doing this years, trouble is my dicks now bent like a ... you've guessed it.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Love using the banana peel! I always have better luck using the green freshest ones on the shelf! When you peel it be careful to leave 3/4 of it in tact. If you can have a small towel or bubbly wrap to wrap it in this will help hold it together the longer you stroke. If you use an over ripe banana it will break apart on you.
Best darn jackin off device I have used, just getting a start into other kinds of fruits, melons are on my bucket list of fruits to try next. Besides it make your cock and ball smell like a fruit salad! Banana jackers are a new growing group, need to form a club!
Carpntr

If banana jackers are a new growing group then that's a group I need to be in !
mainebob56 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2017-04-20
68 year old curious male from Downeast Maine
My 17 cents worth ... I found banana skin too fragile a masturbation tool. Hollowed out cucumber, on the other hand ... magic.

Think it depends on how you use it. If you're a Gentle Ben, the banana skin would work well but the cucumber is better if you prefer more vigourous action

I agree that the most intense orgasm I ever got was using a cucumber, hollowed out and warmed just a bit. Just twisting it back and forth over the head made me cum buckets and orgasm for several minutes. Be careful not to get it too warm though and burn anything..cry
Unregistered ?

I've never understood incorporating any kind of food into any kind of sex. I love food ....I love sex, but not together! Gross! lol Food AFTER sex, however, is great!
Unregistered ?

Mine won't fit into a cucumber frown

mainebob56 said:

Think it depends on how you use it. If you're a Gentle Ben, the banana skin would work well but the cucumber is better if you prefer more vigourous action

I agree that the most intense orgasm I ever got was using a cucumber, hollowed out and warmed just a bit. Just twisting it back and forth over the head made me cum buckets and orgasm for several minutes. Be careful not to get it too warm though and burn anything..cry
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Banana peel masturbation recommendation