JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Becoming bi-curious in middle age...
Page: < prev  of 18  
BisexuallyCurious66 Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2018-08-20
57 year old curious male from Pittsburgh, PA Pennsylvania
phillyjackr said:
I don't agree with the word "becoming". You don't BECOME gay, bi or straight. You ARE...

Another way to look at it is that life experiences shape how we respond to situations, and our self perceptions change if we are open to it. That can have a big impact on what we do, what we find acceptable, and to what extent it changes how we regard ourselves.

Not just sexually, but emotionally, financially, socially...to some degree we're all in a constant state of evolution.
Still looking for FWB for 1st Time
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sdontos Amateur Jackinchatter

262 posts since 2018-08-12
53 year old
I think you just become less worried about what anybody else thinks and just want to do what makes you happy.

It's not just bi issue. People loosen up about all kinds of other sexual things to.
TNBiBater Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2021-06-11
52 year old bisexual male from Tennessee
BisexuallyCurious66 said:
Another way to look at it is that life experiences shape how we respond to situations, and our self perceptions change if we are open to it. That can have a big impact on what we do, what we find acceptable, and to what extent it changes how we regard ourselves.

Not just sexually, but emotionally, financially, socially...to some degree we're all in a constant state of evolution.

Personal experience tells me that you are on the right track here @BisexuallyCurious66. Life experience does make you more open to things in all types of ways to include sexual desires and wants. As we all get older, most of us don't really care anymore what someone thinks about us. My rule of thumb is, as long as everyone is happy and having fun and not being abused or tortured...its all fair in love and war. wink
Page: < prev  of 18  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Becoming bi-curious in middle age...