JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How do you like to hold your cock while jacking?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Whole hand, mostly on the shaft, with a semi-hard grip. strokestrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I've a good foreskin and started wanking by pinching it over my cockhead.that was the first time and when I investigated that,I found the usual wankers grip using my foreskin to rub my thumb back and forth over the ridge of my penis.but recently I've used the foreskin pinching method again after I watched a cuckold using the same grip under his wife as she got fucked.always something to learn
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kumeater Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2020-07-13
58 year old male
I like to cup my dickhead with my thumb and fingers and worked on the head. When I feel and orgasm coming I stroke the shaft and shoot on the table and lick it up.
tx_stroker_mwm Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2021-05-22
46 year old
always lubed. start slow with full strokes from head to base then pick up a little faster and more firm as time goes on. Once I get to the edge, very light strokes with thumb and first two fingers up and down over the ridge and head to maintain the edge until I let it go.
Unregistered ?

I use most of the grips mentioned already but actually mainly I tend to make a ring with fore finger and thumb and wank my foreskin hard over my head. When I cum a little bit but hold off from full cumming. I use this as cock lube and wank my entire shaft with full palm and foreskin pulled back so that my exposed hard head gets everything I've got. The best cum for me is getting close with various grips then just wanking my head as I'm about to unload. This is good for shooting. If possible, I'll be watching in a mirror. Reverse grip with left hand upside down and palm against throbbing head is very good but only an occasional grip, reserved for dress up, mirror and toys in the ass.
handyjon Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-06-04
62 year old curious male from UK
Sheerseams said:
When I cum a little bit but hold off from full cumming. I use this as cock lube and wank my entire shaft with full palm and foreskin pulled back so that my exposed hard head gets everything I've got.

Love to do this,cumming partially then using as lube or tasting it.Dont think I've managed to do this more than once, it always leads to a full ejaculation.
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
I always start with my foreskin all the way forward covering the head then firmly but not too tight hold the shaft right behind the head. Then using full strokes work the foreskin all the way back and forth so it massages my sensitive head. Always gives me a good cum but still not as good as a talented mouth!!!
pantypanty Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2011-08-24
bisexual male
I like to hold it with both hands with the head sticking out. Then I do the "indian burn" motion until I cum. No offense to any Native Americans who read this.
Panties, not the best thing in the world. But next to it!
Unregistered ?

laughI'm not much of a lube guy. I used to be but now that I'm older I need all the friction I can get. I'll use four fingers under my shaft and thumb on top. I do like to change hands. It's like someone else is working on it.stroke
Unregistered ?

At the beginning, I use two hands to move the skin up and down on both sides. Pressing in hard at the base gives some great feelings. Then as I get harder, I use my right hand, full fisted. Occasionally, I move my index finger up a bit for extra stimulation. As my pleasure approaches, I slow down, relax everything, and enjoy it!
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
This may be kinda boring but I do the same thing that I've done since I started at age 11 or so.

Right hand with four finger tips on the frenulum making circular motions. Thumb behind for support.

The circular motions get a little faster as I reach the point of no return and then get progressively slower as I experience the downside.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
Grip my cock at the base of the head to jack off always hitting the corona of the head on the upstroke. Sometimes use lube and do what I call a back hand with the palm of my hand covering the head. Always get a good nut.
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
When I use my hand sometimes I use the old fashioned fist, usually when in a hurry. Often other times I'll use my pointer finger and thumb to glide my foreskin over the top shaft and glands using the other four rubbing the base of my cock, my pinky nearly touching my balls. Doing this I'm usually constantly pre coming a lot and sometimes wipe every Lil bit or it gets messy.
Scottydapimp
AnnaShortSkirt Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2021-06-21
20 year old bisexual female
I always like to start off slow for him with just light fingertips while I tease and flirt. Then go a little harder paying attention to just the shaft, just the tip and then slowly up and down until he's moaning. Then I'll go harder and start begging him for his cum. Sometimes I can't help myself and I have to have him in my mouth before we get to that point grin
Kik: tinylittleskirt
tj000076 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2017-12-11
56 year old curious male from Canada
seems I have a pretty different technique...I like to start slow using the palm of my hand to rub the the head and the fingers' kind of massage the shaft. My head swells pretty good and gets sensitive so my palm on feels great
love to watch and be watched
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How do you like to hold your cock while jacking?