JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How do you like to hold your cock while jacking?
Page: < prev  of 3  
JackOfferman Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2017-04-03
44 year old curious male from Indianapolis, IN
Invite me to your whereby.com room and you can find out yourself
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nicholasgr Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2020-10-19
47 year old heterosexual male from Hellas (Greece)
I love to grip the base of the head with two fingers and as I am stroking to tease it in a circular way every time my fist goes up.
Jagtstein Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2012-11-20
78 year old heterosexual male
grinstrokeI start the masturbation with the 3 finger method, that is. Middle and index fingers of the right hand on the bottom of the penis and thumbs up. This is best because at my age, (75 years) the penis does not get stiff so fast anymore. Then when the excitation potential increases, I take as before the whole hand. I always push the foreskin back and forth the whole stroke. That's just the advantage of masturbation that you can satisfy even without a full erection.
As a lubricant, butter has been found to be best over time, but I used to use a fat cream that is not so good on the skin in the long term. Above all, it is important to wash the penis well after use, cleanliness is very important for a habitual masturbator like me because the penis must always be in good condition.
Occasionally I use the electric masturbation to orgasm.
I am 75 years old and have so far masturbates about 27686 times 56years ago , I have my frenulum removed themselves what is praeputii I had good success without scarring.
stroke
Habit solo Masturbant
Unregistered ?

Hard grip with thumb and forefingers, sometimes when well lubed, a tight ring around my throbbing head with thumb and index finger. When cumming, if I rub the top of my cock head from tip to just u see the head I cum hard and my spunk flies further.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Right hand. Four finger tips making slow(ish) circular motions just under the head in front (about an inch down). Thumb behind penis supporting the fingertip motions happening on the front side. I always make faster circular motions as I release semen and then basically just stop.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Unregistered ?

I guess I'm "traditional" style. Even though I'm cut, I still have enough skin to move up and down and have it feel good.
Most of the time I use a vibrator, lube or just head and/or frenulum stimulation that totals 50%.
(when the wife gives me handy's, it's lube 100% of the time because I cum quicker, lol)

Here's a demo for you way I do it the other 50% of the time. smooth

http://xhamster.com/videos/left-handed-masturbating-with-cumshot-5303304
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How do you like to hold your cock while jacking?