JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » how long will a fleshlight last with albolene or other oil based lube?
Page: of 1  
CaveManBoner Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2017-07-10
39 year old
i know its a cardinal sin to use oil based lubes with a fleshlight as it will eat away the material over time. what exactly does over time mean ? i currently have 2 and can afford to buy a new one every 3 months or so. water based lube sucks in my opinion and its much more fun to use my normal oil based lubes with fleshlight sleeve. just how long will they last before they are unusable ? a few weeks ? or at least a few months ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nogras179 Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2010-07-12
71 year old curious from Front Range
Have you tried 'Wet Platinum'? It's a silicone lube. Lasts a long time; very slick. Not oil based.

3 posts since 2017-07-10
39 year old
hmm sounds tempting. is it readily available at walmart cvs walgreens ? or do i have to order online ? see what i like about vaseline or moisture lotion or albolene is 4 different places within 5 minutes of my house carry it.

3 posts since 2017-07-10
39 year old
also like i said i dont mind destroying a sleeve if it lasts for 3 or 4 months. i just dont want to take a chance and have the thing fall apart after 10 days frown
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Fleshlight products are too expensive to use oil based lubes, they are intended to be used with water based lubes so you can J/O for who knows how long.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Sounds like you are the guy to do some research for us.

CaveManBoner said:
also like i said i dont mind destroying a sleeve if it lasts for 3 or 4 months. i just dont want to take a chance and have the thing fall apart after 10 days frown
Unregistered ?

I use baby oil heave fun... use poppers, also. Into celeb slideshoe...Emma Watson,,,,Jenifer Aniston
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
Cum is the best lube grin Either that or saliva or cocoa butter.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
NightingaleH Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2016-05-15
curious male from London
ive newer had a problem using water based lube with my fleshlights and similar toys....though i often dilute with a little warm water.....maybe that might help. I find mine wear out after about 6 months, depending on how frequently i use...
London wanker
Unregistered ?

I use baby oil heave fun... use poppers, also. Into celeb slideshoe...Emma Watson,,,,Jenifer Aniston
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
CaveManBoner said:
i know its a cardinal sin to use oil based lubes with a fleshlight as it will eat away the material over time. what exactly does over time mean ? i currently have 2 and can afford to buy a new one every 3 months or so. water based lube sucks in my opinion and its much more fun to use my normal oil based lubes with fleshlight sleeve. just how long will they last before they are unusable ? a few weeks ? or at least a few months ?

Waterbased lubes can really be hit or miss. Generally I find that a little water can help revive the lube if it starta to try out. I dont know about oilbased lube, but a silicon one can eat away on the sleeve really fast,
Iedge2myex Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2016-06-13
41 year old
lube: spit

owned flashlight for 5 years with tons of use and still the same as i got it.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
It all depends on the lubricant you're using, how much of it you use, how thoroughly you clean it, how you store it and how long an average wank takes for you.

There are so many variables it's impossible to say.

But, it probably won't take long. Even if you clean it thoroughly there will still be oily residues left behind and they will quickly eat away at the silicone.

There are some great water based lubes out there and you shouldn't stick to the most well-known just because they've got decades of marketing under their belt.

Products like ID Glide, for instance, are like a "go-to" and "must have", but that stuff is absolutely rubbish in comparison to something like Liquid Silk. They really hit the gold mine convincing men that their lube is the best when it's not even a 5/10 in my experience.
www.buddybate.com
Unregistered ?

So far nobody has answered the original question, you must all be politicians grin I use vasaline to jack with, and with my pocket pussy which is a year old. I'd say try it and see what happens.

mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I would love to work at the Fleshlight factory and do the testing on which is the best lube. By the way, I use Astroglide.
Be happy, suck a cock
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » how long will a fleshlight last with albolene or other oil based lube?