JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » First time you came
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

I started having wet dreams when I was about 13. had no idea what was going on but it felt wonderful. At 14, I started humping a large piece of dry foam that I would put under my bed covers. Even dry, it felt like something was going to happen if I continued. One morning it happened and a large spurt of very watery juice came out of my hard little cock.

I put 2 + 2 together and realized this was the "seed" my dad had told me about. Several months later, I really learned how to grab my cock and stroke with my hand.
Add a reply Quote this post
ladude25 Amateur Jackinchatter

334 posts since 2016-01-31
male from Pensacola FL
I was 12 or 13. My friend who was 16 jacked me off. I have been jacking and sucking him for about a year. Good times!
jeff saxon
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
saggy Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2011-03-14
68 year old heterosexual
Remember my first time so well. I had wet dreams but had no idea what was going on. I had bought heard guys talking on the bus about jerking off so one night I decided to try it. Man it felt so good stroking my hard cock....I stroked and stroked until I had cum. I did I cum! I jerked off 3 to 5 times a day for several years...as I was a late bloomer to find a girl to fuck...in fact my first fuck became my wife!...I'm glad she was an experienced girl. I was 19 and she was 18. BTW I still love jerking off and after all these years I jerk a couple times a week.
Unregistered ?

I've masturbated ever since I can remember, but as far as cumming in the sense of ejaculating, I was 11. I filled my palm completely. I was surprised,but proud too.
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
I was jerking with a cousin. we were around 11. he had already started coming, but I hadn't. we were just sitting back stroking and talking, when I knew I was getting the "feeling" (that's what we called it before we started spitting cum).next thing I knew I had some cum all over myself. At first I thought I had broken something, then realized what it was.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » First time you came