JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Morning Edge
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Rarely do I ever wake up in the morning and get the chance to get naked and just edge while being alone. This is such a morning as I am out of town at the family cabin "checking on things" and doing "maintenance".

Pulled up some tumblr sites, started gently stroking in the nude and have been precumming for over an hour. Got caught up on my J-chat messages and sipping coffee. Totally relaxed, leaking beautiful precum and hard as a rock!

If only I could do this more often. It would be a perfect morning to cam but not enough bandwidth out here in the sticks.
That's okay, reading hot messages from my buds and gazing at pussies on tumblr is all I need. Going to ejaculate a warm load soon.
Damn, I feel good!
Add a reply Quote this post
hardone1964 Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-01-09
60 year old heterosexual male from East Central Indiana
sounds like a perfect morning
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I even made a short video of myself stroking my cock with an ear to ear smile.
Unregistered ?

Sounds like a glorious morning, especially if you don't often get the opportunity for your leaking freedom. Sounds like a perfect place to maybe have a meet up with a trusted friend, so you can enjoy mutual company!
Unregistered ?

Wish I could meet up with a bud tonight but I'm about 600 miles from home and don't know anyone here in this little off season ski resort.

Thinking about buying a pair of sexy panties this afternoon so I can do some really nasty PANTY Jacking this evening. Just go nuts and edge and goon till I shoot my manly cream into the panties. I'll throw them away soiled when I go home.

May need some chat tonight guys.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Morning Edge