JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you tatse it?
Page: of 3   next > 
rawdeal2 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2006-03-07
63 year old curious from Southeast New England
Quite by accident the first time (I touched my mouth with the back of my hand) but now just about everytime i j/o i clean my stuff by licking off my hands. I enjoy very much my own taste and consistency, so tell me guys how many of you do this? I thought I was weird at first but after a few times it became a real turn on just thinking about it, a mouthful, but without needing another guy. So yes i'm a swallower.lol anybody else enjoy this too?
Ok ok I'll swallow
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yup! I usually do the same and most of the time it gets me hot enough that Im ready to jerk it all over again!
matt22 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2005-11-15
39 year old bisexual from OHIO
jack mine off in my mouth
WhiteButter Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2006-02-12
37 year old bisexual from Australia
I've done it a few times, by doing a handstand and coming straight into my mouth. But it's just a rare specialty for me, rather than a regular thing.
rawdeal2 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2006-03-07
63 year old curious from Southeast New England
You know my wife became rather enthused watching my hand cleaning so much so that she insisted that I try laying on my back that I lift my legs with feet behind my head so I can unlod in my own mouth (mmmmmmmmmm yummy) and as I did this the stroking was a little uncomfortable but my dick got harder and the orgasm stronger, it took a few times to get the aim right but with her help it got easier.
J/o in front of her is a real turn on and she will usually join me which gets me going even faster we try to cum together and usually if we can get off a time or two together our sex sessions last longer.
She now wants to explore cream pies so I guess I'll need tp whack it a few times and think about that one, but you know she always get what she wants.
So girls if your reading I'm curious about your prespective too.
Ok ok I'll swallow
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
I love tasting the pre.
LTJ
Unregistered ?

i use to cum in my mouth and spit it out afterwards, but for the first time i decide to just swallow my cum while sucking my dick. I didn't like the taste of cum that much and sorta made me gag BUT i do LOVE the taste of precum smile i can't get enough of it
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Sometimes i put my legs over my head and jackoff and try to cum in my mouth. Usually i miss my mouth and just cum all over my face. And yes, i have tasted my cum. It isn't sometime I do all the time, but I sure do love to lick my precum off fingers.
Be happy, suck a cock
jolvrjo Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2005-10-04
50 year old heterosexual
Precum is pretty tasty, plus you are still in the heat of passion. I've tried the legs over the head straight into mouth as well. But my FAVORITE is cumming on a girl and licking it off. It is especially erotic on her lips, then make out with her or really yummy if I cum on her pussy then eat her out... yummm
Unregistered ?

Every so often, when I'm really worked up, I'll taste some of my cum. I don't usually eat the whole load or anything, but I'll sample it. I'll also do it when I don't have anything readily available to clean it up.
Milk-my-Cock Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2005-12-10
36 year old curious from puerto rico
I didn’t like itsick
J-zon
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
I don't really like the taste of cum very much, but I do like to play with boobs a lot. So, I like to lick the cum off my gf after I've tittie fucked her. She seems to get off on it, especially when I work on her nipples with my mouth and lips all cummy...mmmmmmmm.
Unregistered ?

yep do it all the time and usually shoot it right into my mouth. Love the taste of it so much, that I do other guys now when I can.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I don't like the taste of my own cum but I love to eat my pre cum
Proud to be called a wanker
jjw Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2006-02-27
52 year old curious male from Netherlands
i love my precum and sometimes i do the blow-yourself-trick as described above. But most of the time, after cumming, i'm just not that hot anymore, so i usually spit it out. Tried cumming in a glass and tasting it a few minutes later, as i was worked up again, but cold cum isn't that good... When i was younger, i swallowed my acum all the time. Waht happened?amazed
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you tatse it?