JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nekane: Stunning Spanish beauty with gorgeous tits and ass!
Page: of 2   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Introducing Nekane, a breathtaking beauty from Spain with a body built to harden men's cocks and make other women's pussies wet!

Nekane is 25 years old, 5' 5" tall, with brown eyes and long brown hair. She weighs 110 pounds and her measurements are 36D-24-37. She keeps her pussy shaved bald. Her most appealing features are her big perky natural tits, and her perfect round ass! Nekane appears in solo nude photoshoots and videos and in many love scenes, both with other beautiful women and with handsome big-cocked men!

I have launched the NEKANE MYCIRCLE VIDEO ROOM with 12 videos so far and more being added.

Also for your jacking pleasure I have created the NEKANE BLOG where I will post all of her photo albums I can obtain.

Enjoy jacking off to Nekane!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
anon12345 Amateur Jackinchatter

244 posts since 2016-05-31
45 year old heterosexual male
User posted image

Love this pic!
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
Damn, Peter, she's absolutely incredible!

ballsy said:
Damn, Peter, she's absolutely incredible!

Yes she is! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
b00bsville Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-05-29
50 year old heterosexual male
Been jacking off semi-regularly to Nekane, but gotta admit that could cum much more to her. Love that body and those natural tits!
Unregistered ?

Absolutely marvelous! What perfect jacking material. Time to lube up and pretend I'm pumping my cock into that perfect ass!
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
Damn!
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
Unregistered ?

She's hot! Thanks for the intro! I love the pics you posted and the video playing right now in the video room. I will definitely be giving her many wads of my cum.

You must masturbate to this beautiful babe! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

NEKANE BLOG
NEKANE MYCIRCLE VIDEO ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Peter_Hardin said:
Yes she is! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted image

Any chance of seeing the full set of pics this came from Peter?
Unregistered ?

Love these

anon12345 said:
Any chance of seeing the full set of pics this came from Peter?

I can do that. I've uploaded a zip file containing the complete photoset of 653 images, plus the video, which runs for 31 minutes 30 seconds. Both the photoset and the video are titled "Sweet Pussy."

DOWNLOAD with 1fichier
or
DOWNLOAD with FileFactory

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Peter_Hardin said:
I can do that. I've uploaded a zip file containing the complete photoset of 653 images, plus the video, which runs for 31 minutes 30 seconds. Both the photoset and the video are titled "Sweet Pussy."

DOWNLOAD with 1fichier
or
DOWNLOAD with FileFactory

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Peter you are a superstar!

Latest add to the NEKANE BLOG: A photo album titled "Dominique": 93 hardcore images of Nekane getting fucked by Bruce Venture. He's 6' 2", age 31, and weighs 190 pounds, with a buff athletic build and a thick circumcised 10-inch cock that Nekane loves to suck!

And you've got to see Nekane in fuck flicks at the NEKANE MYCIRCLE VIDEO ROOM.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

man74tiop2 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2012-09-23
73 year old curious from Australia
Cheeeeeeez, Pete! What a find!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nekane: Stunning Spanish beauty with gorgeous tits and ass!