JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackking Outdoors?
Page: of 6   next > 
biker061 Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2016-01-06
69 year old heterosexual male from Oklahoma
Who else likes to JO stroke outdoors?
Here's what I did today.

Went outside today to water the yard and plants, usually It takes a couple hours but not constantly working. Got started and when time permitted I'd sit n the front deck of our 85ac place a d JO in the shade. Took my time not really edging but not hurrying and did n't cum until I was done watering. Used my phone to surf the web for inspiration and the cool water to keep thongs under control cock
"...occupational hazard is, occupation's just not around..."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
wish i had been there
NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
Love to jerk off outdoors .... with several private acres I can go naked and jerk off with no chance of being seen.
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

NorCalMan said:
Love to jerk off outdoors .... with several private acres I can go naked and jerk off with no chance of being seen.

You're a lucky man!
Unregistered ?

Love outdoors. Started by jacking in my yard when i was a teen. Sometimes i walk to a nearby mall and cut through a wooded area. About the second trip i dropped my pants and jacked off good. Found some adult mags there once. Later as an adult i did it in parks, rest stops and a nude beach. Love to shoot out doors
teddalexx Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2017-05-31
50 year old bisexual male from nyc
I would love to take photos of myself naked outdoors but I can't think of how to get it done. I have thought about starting on my balcony but even that is a taking a hell of chance.
Ideally i would do it with another married bud. Taking turns behind the camera, maybe even posing together.
The smell of nature, the sun beating down on my bare body. Sweaty bodies, amazing light.
Love to add an outdoor gallery to my collection.
https://www.xtube.com/profile/Teddalexx-46264482#activities
biker061 Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2016-01-06
69 year old heterosexual male from Oklahoma
No outside "honey-do's" today but I'm going back outside before the temp gets up and JO stroke in the shade!
"...occupational hazard is, occupation's just not around..."
Unregistered ?

I love getting up in the morning and going out on my back deck and stroking my cock. Sometimes to orgasm, most times just to enjoy the pleasure of stroking my cock.

I love jerking off and it is so pleasurable outside, nude, and slow. If you can stroke without the fear of someone 'catching' you, it is just such a wonderful Jerk Off!
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Love the feeling of the hot sun tanning my hard cock and balls, interspersed with breezes blowing across it as I stands up oiled, and hard usually makes me shoot and it feels soo good. Would do it tomorrow but I'm worried about ticks, lol.
Working it hard
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Some of my more memorable jackoff sessions were in the outdoors. As teenagers, I had two buddies that also wee into jerking off and we would jerk together. Just to ourselves, no touchy feely stuff. Then a few years later, I had a girlfriend that was a real masturbating addict, and if she was not doing herself, she was doing me. Most of that was inside, but we also loved to do it in the great our doors.
One fairly warm day in November, I was deer hunting alone and sat up on a big rocky upcropping, dropped my pants off completely, got a beautiful hardon and edged out a fantastic load. I wish someone had been there with me.
One girlfriend of mine and with my wife Bibi, loved to masturbate each other or on ourselves watching each other.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

Love to let one fly outside!

We're lucky enough to live in the middle of our own chunk of woods. Early fall, especially, I love to walk in the forest stroking my cock. Several of the trees around my house bear my mark, as it were. wink
When we had a house up on the mountain, there was a couple of big boulders on the mountainside that had a hell of a view. I used to enjoy spending some good "me" time up there, stroking it in the open, leaving my splooge drying in the sun on one of the rocks. I seem to have a thing about marking my territory. razz
Since I learned to beat off I've been doing it in the great outdoors, be it back yard, park, woods, lakeshore, beach, back alley, bushes next to the house, standing by the side of country road...
What can I say, fresh air gets me horny! smile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I jack-off outside every chance I get - which is often because I live out in the boonies.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

Best park of summer is jerking outdoors, now where can I find this guy??

User posted image
IShagEveryday Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2017-07-03
38 year old
I don't remember if I've done it outside but yes, in cinema halls 9while watching my fav celeb), in public urinals and so forth.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackking Outdoors?